You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Friends..

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Well Alan and I had the pleasure of meeting up with Spongedoug at our local pub poker league.. out of 13 players Doug came in 5th , Alan 3rd and well no comment about me. (more to follow in my blog).

Just thought it was great to meet a fellow player and share something we have in common.

p.s. Phil12uk! come on down next time :)

Dave

Comments

• dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Sky Friends..:
    Well Alan and I had the pleasure of meeting up with Spongedoug at our local pub poker league.. out of 13 players Doug came in 5th , Alan 3rd and well no comment about me. (more to follow in my blog). Just thought it was great to meet a fellow player and share something we have in common. p.s. Phil12uk! come on down next time :) Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I think it would be really useful if Sky had a field under each persons name on the forums to give their location like they have at the tables - it would be great to know where people come from and then if I see regular, sane posters who are local it could be a great way to meet some new people and play some live poker.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Friends..:
    In Response to Sky Friends.. : I think it would be really useful if Sky had a field under each persons name on the forums to give their location like they have at the tables - it would be great to know where people come from and then if I see regular, sane posters who are local it could be a great way to meet some new people and play some live poker.
    Posted by dowzer
    Good idea mate
  • RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2009
    Hi, thatys great to have a fellow ommunity memeber join in on your pub league, and he did well too.
    I think your located a bit too far from me, but if there is another gathering a bit closer to London next time, I'll try my best to come along.

dowzer - all you need to do is click on the person's name and that takes you to thier profile page where you can find that user's location (if they have updated it).