You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The Deepies are growing......

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

You will have heard the excellent news about the Sky Super Seven Deepies, nightly, 10 seater, affordable Deepies, at £3, £5, & £10.

But a few months ago, we all pulled together to try & get a nightly Deepie, for those with deeper pockets, & we won that battle, & the 7.15pm £20 + £2 Deepie was born.

It began mid-summer, so it struggled for a while, but although there are peaks & troughs, the moving average is definitely on the up, & last night - Thursday - there were 40 Runners, for an £800 Prize pool. I'm not sure, but that must be one of it's biggest fields yet.

I still stick by my prediction, that this will make 60, 70, even 80+ by mid-winter.

The Deepie Habit is growing, & it's amazing how differently these play, compared to the faster Tourneys.

I shared Tables in last night's 7.15pm Deepie with Nutter, Ivanovic, MASSIE, SOLACK, Uzi-Lover, Anjie, etc. Good structures attract good players, & all of us can learn from playing against these guys.

Hope to see a few of you in tonight's renewal.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009

...and with 15 minutes still to go, tonight's is over 20 already.......