You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Speeding up play

DogdoDogdo Member Posts: 7
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
hey

im now leaving sky poker because of the slow speed of the tables. I cannot play 4 tables without Lags.... Im a heavy multitabler on Pokerstars (16-24 Tables). When i play on sky here its so slow... cannot play nearly 4 tables without having LAGS which cost me money and money and money when i timeout.....

Using already Low Quality flash firefox addon but still cpu usage of 99%!!!! 50mbit internet connection....

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2010
    Hi dogdo-- sorry to hear of your trouble, it has actually got better lately (except when the freerolls start)--- I was wondering where did you get the add-on?-- have you tried uninstalling and re-installing flash player?-- A few people do play up to 10 tables, so it is possible--- A download version of the site is on the way soon, this will solve the cpu problems---- I always close the lobby when I'm playing 2 tables, it seems to help my old pc handle it--- I also clear history and cookies ect before logging on--The 10 table types probably have a fast pc, but almost any pc should be able to handle 3 tables.

I hope you don't have to give up on sky, it's a great site, with even greater potential, but if you do, you should keep coming back to see if the download has been released--- I heard it's going to be floppin marvellous!!!

You could try cleaning up your pc for now, or win enough for a new one--lol--- good luck m8