You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is AceBarry OK?

2»

Comments

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

Glad to hear u are ok m8
  • holdemstudholdemstud Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Is AceBarry OK?:
    lol yes, and now i will hand you back over to the man himself (since i was hogging most of the net speed that we do have)
    Posted by acebarry10
    barry im glad you are ok m8, you are a quality addition to the forum, i for 1 am glad yoi are safe and asound and just come in drom the boozer wondering what has hapened to my buddy, all the best ACE i await yor return, x
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    Glad to hear your ok Barry, we all missed you, we love you Barry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    This is what the forum should be about, not stupid bickering. Glad you're OK Bazza
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    This is what the forum should be about, not stupid bickering. Glad you're OK Bazza
    Posted by KnackersYa
    music to my ears!
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    Good to hear it was only the sky falling in!

Cheers

Chicken Licken
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009

Hi

Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.  I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J, I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.

I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    Hi   Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.   I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J , I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.   I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.  
    Posted by acebarry10
    Great to hear from you Baz you did have all us worried especially Tikay.

Looking forward to your return when your router problems have been resolved

Gary
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    Hi   Just an update on what is happening, Sky have sent out a new Wireless Router which was apparently delivered yesterday, so, I am now in possession of a phantom/invisible Router.   I am now going to have to wait while Monday to try to trace where this Router really is, as the Parcel force office does not work on a Saturday, if after this the Router is not found it looks like they will have to send another one, big SIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH J , I must admit it is getting a little frustrating.   I would like to thank you all for your concern while I have been kept in exile, but thank you just does not seam enough and am extremely humbled by the love from the community, hope to be with you all again very soon.  
    Posted by acebarry10
    very much look forward to seeing you here soon hunni

Luvs

Candi xxxxx
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    Posted by acebarry10
    Bad luck on the router probs barry,good to see your ok mate and see you in the chat box soon:-)
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

hiya acebarry Jessica Ennis just won Gold in Heptathlon  another good thing to come out of sheffield well done m8 see you in the chat soon  if you are watching telly tonight m8 i have Qualified for tonights Open through Sat for £3-75 and am gonna try to cash for the Hat-Trick   fri/sat/sun/   although feel poker gods are due to make it hard

take care m8

dtw