You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Account Summary Page

simonnatursimonnatur Member Posts: 330
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
It seems the account history page has changed again. I really liked the summary page that was in place until yesterday. I liked that it showed start time for each table and profit or loss -  seemed much more useful than what is available now showing money in/out.Anyone else agree or care about this?

Comments

• BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Account Summary Page:
    It seems the account history page has changed again. I really liked the summary page that was in place until yesterday. I liked that it showed start time for each table and profit or loss -  seemed much more useful than what is available now showing money in/out. Anyone else agree or care about this?
    Posted by simonnatur
    ok it does work but u have to go and click 'poker' on the little drop down bit....dead annoying though and it seems to be struggling like crazy to load the page also?
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2010
    The quick view by red/green colour code was also very useful and that has been removed which is a shame.
  • cottladcottlad Member Posts: 439
    edited August 2010
    Yup preferred how it used to look.  Easy to spot each session and whether winning or losing.  The splash page i now get when clicking 'my account' shows my last 4 sports bets from the Grand National for some reason :/
  • richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Account Summary Page:
    The quick view by red/green colour code was also very useful and that has been removed which is a shame.
    Posted by Machka
    Agreed. It was much better like that, I don't really care about sports bets
  • Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited August 2010

Thanks for your comments, you might notice that it's been changed back now :-)

Here's a post I've made in General Poker Chat about the change:

Hi all

Thanks for your feedback on this.

The reason for the change was to speed up performance, particularly during busy periods. It was only ever intended as a test, and thanks to your feedback we've realised this isn't the best way to improve performance (we don't want to compromise the customer experience) and therefore we've changed it back.

Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience - it's great to know that you feel strongly about this feature. We're making developments in the 'My Account' area so if you have any other feedback on it, please let me know either on this thread or by private message.

Cheers,
    Steve

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Account Summary Page:
    Thanks for your comments, you might notice that it's been changed back now :-) Here's a post I've made in General Poker Chat about the change: Hi all Thanks for your feedback on this. The reason for the change was to speed up performance, particularly during busy periods. It was only ever intended as a test, and thanks to your feedback we've realised this isn't the best way to improve performance (we don't want to compromise the customer experience) and therefore we've changed it back. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience - it's great to know that you feel strongly about this feature. We're making developments in the 'My Account' area so if you have any other feedback on it, please let me know either on this thread or by private message. Cheers, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Your feedback about our feedback is much appreciated. :-)