You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Saturday Night Open with Richard and Tikay

Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

So we're gearing up for tonight's show and I thought it important to get tonight's caption photo up nice and early!

Tonight Rich and Tikay will be analysing the play from the main event "Saturday Night Open" alongside a brief liaison with our turbo  flight of fancy Velocity.

Our home guests, whom i encourage everyone to up the banter ante with this evening, will be William Stafford aka babyboy08 and Tom Hughes aka Knackersya each hailing from Scotland and Wales respectively.

But here's what you have all been waiting for - so do your very worst please ;-)

DTWBandit - We've managed to accommodate your email - top of the 2nd hour.

Comments

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    My caption is.

ATTITUDE magazine photo shoot you say!!

I think there has been some sort of mistake, the Orford kiss was just a one off.

LOL

Gary
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    DP saying......" You've used that hairbrush on me once - there's no way it's coming near me again!"
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    you can laugh all u like DP - im telling u Richard Orford DEFINITELY DID win a tournament last week!!!!
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited August 2009
    What is the…difference between a poker player and a dog?

The dog will eventually stop whining.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

DP says to Rich - Come on mate have your Photo taken with me

Rich says   - No chance !! I still remember what Sky Poker did with the last photo i had                          Taken with you m8

So while laughing DP whispers to guy with Camera  we will get him later

have a good show guys

michael  aka  dtwbandit

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    DP turns up at wrong venue for 80's revival
  • KdanemKdanem Member Posts: 118
    edited August 2009
    dp has just heard of richards mtt win,,,,he thought it was a englishman,scottsman and irishman joke
  • TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited August 2009
    DP. is saying, I thought you said youve got the nuts, not the girls from nuts!!
  • DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited August 2009

[img]http://www.msoutham.plus.com/photocap1.jpg[/img]

Orford wanted more but DP was having none of it this time
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    Hi gang,

Looking forward to the show tonight. Stick your messages on here as well as your captions and I'll read them out.

Classic moment tonight whilst Tikay and I recorded an edition of Cash Unlimited to go out on air on Wednesday...

TIKAY: Ha, ha, and on the turn he hits what's known in the trade as an Orford straight, he's got a 4 card straight
    there

RICH: Ahem, actually Tikay if you look at the board you'll find that it's a proper straight

TIKAY (AFTER LOOKING AT THE BOARD FOR A MOMENT): Er, so it is. Anyway, moving on...
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    DP  says,    "Oh come  on,           really ...I look like Jerry Lewis with my new haircut"  hahahaaaa
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    Hi Guys,
    Andy saying to DP, Ooh i do like the new haircut, it dont half make you look manly.
    col
  • DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited August 2009
    Checking in the dark - does it give you position over your opponent on the flop? Since you aren't giving your hand away, you give them the first action and can effectively act last.
  • minty11minty11 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2009
    DP saying "What do you mean Orford's got the voice over job on Living TV"
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2009
    Tikay,
    You were singing Lazy Sunday and the line in that is "cor blimey Mrs Jones, hows your birds lumbago".

Not a Mrs Smith or her daughter in sight.

Cheers
    Tim

P S I need!!!!!!!!!! aq book
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Hi guys. Just thought I'd let you know that I won the lovely 7:15 deepstack tourney tonight that you both love to play in. I ran like Usain Bolt and the poker gods were really on my side! £162 for the win and I'm a happy man.

PS Love writing the blogs - could you ask the viewers to come give them a read and vote for their favourite one............I think a gentleman named Orford and 1 named Kendall also write blogs.

Cheers!
  • TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2009
    Correct Small Faces