You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tables closing again!

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Hey, a while bak someone posted, I think it was Machka, about tables staying open for longer when u are watching them but not playing....

This seems to have changed, and now you have to confirm that you are still watching, every 5 minutes, or they auto close!

Why is this? If I wanted to close them I would???

And why have u reduced the time they stay open again? - I remember it got lots of +ive feedback, y wudn't it???

Im often watching 4 tables at once without playing, either watching a m8 play, or just making notes on players, but when I leave the lappy for 5 minutes, as I often do, come back, and have to find and load em all again!!!

(also if theres any feedback on my 3pm 'donkfest' - increase the guarantee challenge, that was sent to the 'office' about 4 weeks ago, that wud be kool too)

Comments

• pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited August 2010
    you need to bring the fridge closer to the computer, that way getting a beer wont take 5 mins, porta loos by said computer i find is a great help to!!
  • shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited August 2010
    Yeah it is the pain in the *** JJ. I think you find that message popping up saying do you want to carry on watching table has been going for a while. They def should let the table stay open for atleast a minute so everyone can say Wp dohhh! :D
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Tables closing again!:
    you need to bring the fridge closer to the computer, that way getting a beer wont take 5 mins, porta loos by said computer i find is a great help to!!
    Posted by pod1
    LoooooooooooooooooL that's another story!

Ugh why do they move these threads, thats the end of that then :(
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Tables closing again!:
    Hey, a while bak someone posted, I think it was Machka, about tables staying open for longer when u are watching them but not playing.... This seems to have changed, and now you have to confirm that you are still watching, every 5 minutes, or they auto close! Why is this? If I wanted to close them I would??? And why have u reduced the time they stay open again? - I remember it got lots of +ive feedback, y wudn't it??? Im often watching 4 tables at once without playing, either watching a m8 play, or just making notes on players, but when I leave the lappy for 5 minutes, as I often do, come back, and have to find and load em all again!!! (also if theres any feedback on my 3pm 'donkfest' - increase the guarantee challenge, that was sent to the 'office' about 4 weeks ago, that wud be kool too)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

They haven't changed it back to timing out have there?  Ugh, I'll have to go and check.  That will totally ruin the community railing on here.  Good bye to Mastercash fun, ToT fun, PTP fun, etc etc

Yes I wrote about it HERE and HERE.

Aaron
    edited August 2010
    It looks like the timeout has been reduced to 30 mins from 100 mins.  This simply isn't long enough.
  • ChirpyChipChirpyChip Member Posts: 556
    edited August 2010
    Yes please keep them open again for longer like before was very useful!
  • 5toneFace5toneFace Member Posts: 246
    edited August 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    +1
  • What_ifWhat_if Member Posts: 141
    edited August 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    +2
    edited August 2010
    Caused me no end of hassle again tonight.  I'll send someone a PM and hopefully get it changed back to 100 mins.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited August 2010
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback, the timeout setting has been re-configured back to 100 minutes - this is effective immediately.

It appears the upgrade picked up on an old setting, apologies for any inconvenience caused over the weekend.

Kind Regards

Adam
    edited August 2010
    Hi Everyone, Thanks for the feedback, the timeout setting has been re-configured back to 100 minutes - this is effective immediately. It appears the upgrade picked up on an old setting, apologies for any inconvenience caused over the weekend. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Sky_Adam's the man! 

Cheers Adam, it really makes a huge difference and is really appreciated when we get feedback and results like this so quickly.
  • CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Tables closing again! : Sky_Adam's the man!  Cheers Adam, it really makes a huge difference and is really appreciated when we get feedback and results like this so quickly.
    Posted by Machka
    +1 

Thanks very much Adam.