You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what is bhos

anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
can any1 tell me what this stands for as i was abused a number of times in the chat box 2day on my birthday as well he kept callin me bhos any 1 give me a clue.

Comments

• rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited August 2009
    Happy Birthday Anjie!!!

Ross
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    hmmmm no idea!.. abused? then report it Anjie. Happy belated bday from Alan and myself :)
  • LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2009
    In Response to what is bhos:
    can any1 tell me what this stands for as i was abused a number of times in the chat box 2day on my birthday as well he kept callin me bhos any 1 give me a clue.
    Posted by anjie1970

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bhos

sounds like he has issues.
  • anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: what is bhos:
    hmmmm no idea!.. abused? then report it Anjie. Happy belated bday from Alan and myself :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    ty both.  x
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009

Ugh. What IS the matter with some folks? Did nobody tell them that poker is just a game?

Rise above it Anjie, & enjoy the rest of your Birthday. You are only 26 once.
    edited August 2009
    Ugh. What IS the matter with some folks? Did nobody tell them that poker is just a game? Rise above it Anjie, & enjoy the rest of your Birthday. You are only 26 once.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty xxxxxxxxx
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009
    Try to not let it get to u Anjie, some ppl need to get a grip, as long you remember, when they insult you they are only highlighting their own problems and not yours, you will be fine.

P.S Happy birthday, hope you enjoy the day. xx
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    In Response to what is bhos:
    Posted by anjie1970
    Hi Anjie
    Hope this hasnt spoiled your birthday(looking good for 55 lol).
    In some respects i do agree with tony, but, having used that link, i would without hesitation report this person.
    COL
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    B LOODY  HATE OLD SQUAW,LOL, HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY ANJ XXXXXXXXXX
    edited August 2009
    B LOODY  HATE OLD SQUAW,LOL, HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY ANJ XXXXXXXXXX
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    you cheeky ---- 39 yrs young
    edited August 2009
    In Response to what is bhos : Hi Anjie Hope this hasnt spoiled your birthday(looking good for 55 lol). In some respects i do agree with tony, but, having used that link, i would without hesitation report this person. COL
    Posted by mr_mbro
    thanks all 4 the happy birthdays x
  • AnonemouseAnonemouse Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2009
    Happy Birthday, and remember, if they are resorting to insults, it means they are rattled. It's only a short step from them insulting you to you taking all their money off them.

Which is the best way to deal with people like that.
  • RESTORMELRESTORMEL Member Posts: 38
    edited August 2009

Anjie,

I don't know how long you have been playing online, but sadly this is very common behaviour by the small group of immature and intellectually challenged individuals that you find on all poker sites. 

Try not to let it get under your skin and report those concerned to the site adminstrators, they will often speak via the chatbox and attempt to curb this mindless abuse (not sure on sky tho as not really seen abuse here!).  A good bit of banter is one thing, directly abusing other players is not acceptable. 

I suspect the individual concerned is a sad sack mouth breathing oxygen thief who would wet himself if he actually met you in real life, which is unlikely as he probably never gets out of his pizza box littered bedroom.

All the best

Restormel

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Hi anjie

Here,s mine too Happy Birthday
    edited August 2009
    In Response to what is bhos : Hi Anjie Hope this hasnt spoiled your birthday(looking good for 55 lol). In some respects i do agree with tony, but, having used that link, i would without hesitation report this person. COL
    Posted by mr_mbro
    i wont report it as there was no swearing involved and i have had worse. he was sayin shut up idiot because i said hi 2 budgirl. he said i was a ----- poker player constantly called me bhos and fish and idiot. i said ive never played u b4. he said o yes you have. so i have obviously whipped his a--  and he has a problem wid me takin his cash. wat do u reckon.
    edited August 2009
    Posted by mr_mbro

Oh yes - so would I!

We should never hesitate to report these people. We are not schoolkids, we are adults, protecting our Community.

The notion that it's somehow wrong to report those who seek to spoil it for others is wholly puerile.
    edited August 2009
    Anjie, I don't know how long you have been playing online, but sadly this is very common behaviour by the small group of immature and intellectually challenged individuals that you find on all poker sites.  Try not to let it get under your skin and report those concerned to the site adminstrators, they will often speak via the chatbox and attempt to curb this mindless abuse (not sure on sky tho as not really seen abuse here!).  A good bit of banter is one thing, directly abusing other players is not acceptable.  I suspect the individual concerned is a sad sack mouth breathing oxygen thief who would wet himself if he actually met you in real life, which is unlikely as he probably never gets out of his pizza box littered bedroom. All the best Restormel
    Posted by RESTORMEL
    Lol, I so love that Post!

These folks never have the nerve to say this stuff in Live Poker.
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    Beautiful
    Honest
    Omniscient
    Sweet

Happy Birthday

X
    edited August 2009
    Anjie, I don't know how long you have been playing online, but sadly this is very common behaviour by the small group of immature and intellectually challenged individuals that you find on all poker sites.  Try not to let it get under your skin and report those concerned to the site adminstrators, they will often speak via the chatbox and attempt to curb this mindless abuse (not sure on sky tho as not really seen abuse here!).  A good bit of banter is one thing, directly abusing other players is not acceptable.  I suspect the individual concerned is a sad sack mouth breathing oxygen thief who would wet himself if he actually met you in real life, which is unlikely as he probably never gets out of his pizza box littered bedroom. All the best Restormel
    Posted by RESTORMEL
    lol very true
    edited August 2009
    Beautiful Honest Omniscient Sweet Happy Birthday X
    Posted by SoLack
    ahhhhhhhhh how sweet xxxx