You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Deepstack tournie tonight

scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys and gals - juist registered for the forum deepstack 5.50 tournie, and wondered that if there will be a bounty randomly assigned tonight seeing as there are no previous winners....

thanks and sorry for being cheeky just looking for that extra bit of value haha, and hope I can last longer than 5 minutes, unlike last nights deepie ;)

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009

Hi Scotty,

So far as I am aware, SOLACK", got free entry, as he won this event last week, when it was known as the "Mick Jenn".

I'm not aware of any plans to add a Bounty on anyone, & either eway it won't affect the Tourney, which I'm sure will, like last night, be a corker.

Where did you finish last night? 
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    91st lol

From the tournie info box...

Forum Deep Stack - 10 seat Deep Stack tournament, with last weeks winner having a £25 bounty on his head. All players start with 5000 chips, with 12 minute blinds.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight:
    91st lol From the tournie info box... Forum Deep Stack - 10 seat Deep Stack tournament, with last weeks winner having a £25 bounty on his head. All players start with 5000 chips, with 12 minute blinds.
    Posted by scotty77
    Ahh - never saw that. So your question was rhetorical, presumably?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Ahh - never saw that. So your question was rhetorical, presumably?
    Posted by Tikay10
    It would have had to be!... I would bet Scotty finishes top 10 this time, TK to push for final table again and me to again not enter due to BRM rules ARGH!
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Ahh - never saw that. So your question was rhetorical, presumably?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nope, I didn't know that this was the tournie that replaced that Mick one so didn't realise it had a previous winner!

So SoLack is the guy to look out for then :p

Grimstar - Sky needs a transfer funds option like on Poke rstars cos I'd stake you for this tournie as you seem kinda cool!!!!
    edited August 2009

We are up to 9 already.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Nope, I didn't know that this was the tournie that replaced that Mick one so didn't realise it had a previous winner! So SoLack is the guy to look out for then :p Grimstar - Sky needs a transfer funds option like on Poke rstars cos I'd stake you for this tournie as you seem kinda cool!!!!
    Posted by scotty77
    Neither did I, it was just a reasonable assumption - same time, same place, same buy-in.

Hope you go a little deeper tonight!
  • Sky_Mod4Sky_Mod4 Member Posts: 176
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Forum Deepstack tournie tonight:
    Hi guys and gals - juist registered for the forum deepstack 5.50 tournie, and wondered that if there will be a bounty randomly assigned tonight seeing as there are no previous winners.... thanks and sorry for being cheeky just looking for that extra bit of value haha, and hope I can last longer than 5 minutes, unlike last nights deepie ;)
    Posted by scotty77
    Hi, just to let you know that SOLACK will have a £25 bounty on his head.

Happy hunting

Wayne
  • bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2009
    count me in.. not registered yet but will be when i put funds in.. see you on the tables..
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Nope, I didn't know that this was the tournie that replaced that Mick one so didn't realise it had a previous winner! So SoLack is the guy to look out for then :p Grimstar - Sky needs a transfer funds option like on Poke rstars cos I'd stake you for this tournie as you seem kinda cool!!!!
    Posted by scotty77
    Thanks Scotty but need to grind the roll up! I am going to get great satisfaction from being able to enter these within BRM rules. May enter now and then from other funding. Will be railing later.
    edited August 2009
    count me in.. not registered yet but will be when i put funds in.. see you on the tables..
    Posted by daz231023
    Don't be late daz - 7pm!

See you then.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Thanks Scotty but need to grind the roll up! I am going to get great satisfaction from being able to enter these within BRM rules. May enter now and then from other funding. Will be railing later.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Although from reading your blogs, I would suggest you let Alan play ;)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack tournie tonight : Although from reading your blogs, I would suggest you let Alan play ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Alan is a burden lol..... typical poker was my hobby and she now appears to be more succesful than me.