You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Table is nothing but a black screen

elchorizoelchorizo Member Posts: 2
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi all, I am having an intermittent problem. When I join a table I get the blue background overlay as usual but sometime I don't get the loading screen. It just goes completely black and stays that way. The game is obviously loaded as the screen pops to the front when it is my turn but I cant see F All.

I am using Firefox, Win XP and have Flash 10 installed correctly.

Any ideas.

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2010
    are you using a dongle to connect?--- if so try moving it around a bit while you run a speed test, find a place where the speed is a bit constant and does not go to zero at all
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited September 2010
    Hi Elchorizo,

Is this happening often? does it happen when you try another browser?
    With isolated cases like this it's quite difficult to diagnose the cause, but sounds like a flash issue.

Regards
    Lee
  • chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited September 2010
    hi enzo like lee said this is an isolated problem !!!!!! never ive reported the same problem and so have others im getting fed up with the lies been told by sky to cover there own ar se ive even sent private messages asking for a call about all the problems im then told they have fixed all the problems not funny
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited September 2010
    Hi chefboy,

I've sent you a PM.

Regards
    Lee
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Table is nothing but a black screen:
    Hi all, I am having an intermittent problem. When I join a table I get the blue background overlay as usual but sometime I don't get the loading screen. It just goes completely black and stays that way. The game is obviously loaded as the screen pops to the front when it is my turn but I cant see F All. I am using Firefox, Win XP and have Flash 10 installed correctly. Any ideas.
    Posted by elchorizo
    Try clicking the window and pressing F5.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2010