You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky poker certificate

zaYozaYo Member Posts: 22
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Comments

• zaYozaYo Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2010
  • SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited September 2010
    i get that red skull n cross bones when i use chrome, have switched to IE atm

what does it mean / how can it be fixed?
    edited September 2010
    anyone?
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited September 2010
    Glad it's not just me then. I started getting it last week but ignored it.

No idea what it's all about though & I only use chrome.
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited September 2010
    HELLO

This issue with Chrome is absolutely fine. 

What it is saying is that the game you are playing is all encrypted etc as should be but that there is a link somewhere on the page which links to a 'no-secure' site. This is the blackjack button and is not a problem. Everything is as it should be with the game and otherwise. Normally in the lobby and on the homepage/on the community pages you should get the green lock+https sign.

I showed this to Sky yesterday at DTD (I had already reported it in the chrome issues thread stickied at the top of the page).

Beaneh
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker certificate:
    HELLO This issue with Chrome is absolutely fine.  What it is saying is that the game you are playing is all encrypted etc as should be but that there is a link somewhere on the page which links to a 'no-secure' site. This is the blackjack button and is not a problem. Everything is as it should be with the game and otherwise. Normally in the lobby and on the homepage/on the community pages you should get the green lock+https sign. I showed this to Sky yesterday at DTD (I had already reported it in the chrome issues thread stickied at the top of the page). Beaneh
    Posted by beaneh
    ty mr bean, i shall carry on as normal