You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

disconnections/tables/freezing/black screens

warticwartic Member Posts: 403
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Using a dongle just now because away from home and yes maybe once a day using a dongle you get a freeze but past few days been awful and today also had the black screen which i have never had before, in  fact cant open tables now only get a black screen. Im in a hotel in the same room I always have because i know i have a good signal. Tried the one other site i have an account with and which i really only use for freerolls and no problems at all. I like playing here but Sky dont even want my rake !!!!! No i havent said anything to customer services cause last time I spoke to them (sky bet) i got fobbod off and they couldnt spell my name correctly. Prior to this every dealing i had with the customer dept at sky gambling has been first class.

Comments

• Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited September 2010
    Hi Wartic,

I will pass this onto the technical team. Can you please send me details of your setup and a screenshot of what you are seeing via customer care as this will help the investigation?

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • warticwartic Member Posts: 403
    edited September 2010
    lol, im a bit thick so its basicaly plug and play with me, I have windows vista. Never had an issue b4 (except sometimes when i tile and i get a wee square of the table and i have to close because you cant do anything). If i attempt to open a table now it sometimes gets as far as the timing bar and then goes black with the info at bottom left corner saying done and if it does not get as far as the timing bar its a black screen and the bit on bottom left corner says 1 item remaining. The black screen may be a broadband issue since i have bust my limit and am restricted between 1600 and 2400 but i would have thought that would have stopped me using the other account
    edited September 2010
    Bernie
    There is something else also happening that i have not seen before and that is that when the screen unfreezes the new flop comes out but the turn and river card from previous hand is there and get replaced one by one and sometimes you get to see your hole cards and sometimes not, sometimes its the previous flop but you have new hole cards. Didnt really keep a record. On and off I have used a dongle for 18 months and never seen this before.
    Bill
    edited September 2010
    Bernie
    black screen may be a band width issue. screen has loaded. other issues are not
    Bill