You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses?

caspar10caspar10 Member Posts: 14
edited September 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Joined up recently on the basis of the advertised bonuses and welcome draw.

No idea what happened to the welcome draw.....seems like it doesnt really exist.

As for the bonuses Sky keep emailing me to tell me they have credited my account with various cash bonuses. None of these have actually been credited though.

When I complained all I was given was a £10 free bet at Sky Bet (for which you had to bet at odds great that 2:1). Not really my definition of a cash bonus.

They tell me I have earned 35 quid so I wonder what I have to do to get it? Seems like some sort of scam.

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2010
    Hey caspar,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'll forward this straight over to one of my colleagues to see if we can get to the bottom of what's been happening.

We'll update this thread when we know more.

Kind regards,

Rich
  • Sky_DannipSky_Dannip Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses?:
    Joined up recently on the basis of the advertised bonuses and welcome draw. No idea what happened to the welcome draw.....seems like it doesnt really exist. As for the bonuses Sky keep emailing me to tell me they have credited my account with various cash bonuses. None of these have actually been credited though. When I complained all I was given was a £10 free bet at Sky Bet (for which you had to bet at odds great that 2:1). Not really my definition of a cash bonus. They tell me I have earned 35 quid so I wonder what I have to do to get it? Seems like some sort of scam.
    Posted by caspar10
    Hi Caspar,

I have checked in your account and you have been credited with a £35 Cash Bonus so far as part of you Poker Welcome Bonus. Not only that we have credited you with a £25 refer a friend bonus. Therefore in total you have had £65 in cash bonuses from us. If you go to My Account and then Account History you will see these transactions.

Regards

Daniele
  • JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited September 2010
    Dear Sky,

I was promised a £1,000,000 fee for signing up to Sky Poker.

If you could just slip it into my account that'd be great 

Cheers

• caspar10caspar10 Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses?:
    In Response to Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses? : Hi Caspar, I have checked in your account and you have been credited with a £35 Cash Bonus so far as part of you Poker Welcome Bonus. Not only that we have credited you with a £25 refer a friend bonus. Therefore in total you have had £65 in cash bonuses from us. If you go to My Account and then Account History you will see these transactions. Regards Daniele
    Posted by Sky_Dannip
    Hi Dannip

OK I apologise I think I can find it now:

When I go into 'my account' I see the complete transactions for the last 24 hours. No credit there. If I go into 'advanced account history search' I can see a 'manual adjustment of 10 pounds'. I thought the page that comes up under My Account with 'Complete' selected would contain everything, but it obviously doesn't.

Sorry for the trouble....feel free to delete this thread now.

Still dont quite understand about the Welcome Draw but  I guess thats not so important.
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses?:
    In Response to Why Don't Sky Actually Pay The Welcome Bonuses? :Regards Daniele
    Posted by Sky_Dannip
    Hi Daniele.

That's all.