You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

My Details (update) error 503

rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Anyone having problems updating account details i keep getting Error 503 site unavailable when i click save chages.
i have tried deleting cookies. with no joy

rawhand (rob)

Comments

• Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited September 2010
    Hi Rawhand,

I will ask the technical team to review the 503 errors from last night to try and determine the cause. (FYI I have just tested it and it appears to be working fine now)

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: My Details (update) error 503:
    Hi Rawhand, I will ask the technical team to review the 503 errors from last night to try and determine the cause. (FYI I have just tested it and it appears to be working fine now) Many thanks for bringing this to our attention. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Hi Bernie
    Just tried it again on a different pc still shows error 503. cannot update details

Regards rawhand (rob)
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited September 2010

+1

When trying to update your 'location' details on settings page
    edited September 2010
    Any news
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2010
  • BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited September 2010
    same thing happening here
    edited September 2010
    hey guys, please quickly see this thread
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks Rich just sent email.
    edited September 2010

* SIGH *

As this error was not fixed, I decided to contact customer care (chat)....
    All I wanted was my 'location' details amending........

I now live in a place called STAFFORDSIRE!!!......

Hence, it would nice to be able to amend your details yourself!!!!

SKY_ANYBODY care to comment? (before xmas would be nice)

*edit - IT HAS NOT EVEN CHANGED ON MY AVATAR.....lol
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited September 2010
    * SIGH * As this error was not fixed, I decided to contact customer care (chat).... All I wanted was my 'location' details amending........ I now live in a place called STAFFORD SIRE !!!...... Hence, it would nice to be able to amend your details yourself!!!! SKY_ANYBODY care to comment? (before xmas would be nice) *edit - IT HAS NOT EVEN CHANGED ON MY AVATAR.....lol
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Have had same problem, started a thread same answer no help.(i wonder if this is why i did not get e-mail about premiership mmm)
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2010
    * SIGH * As this error was not fixed, I decided to contact customer care (chat).... All I wanted was my 'location' details amending........ I now live in a place called STAFFORD SIRE !!!...... Hence, it would nice to be able to amend your details yourself!!!! SKY_ANYBODY care to comment? (before xmas would be nice) *edit - IT HAS NOT EVEN CHANGED ON MY AVATAR.....lol
    Posted by MAXALLY

I've changed that for you Alan.

All - for issues such as this please contact customer care. It's normally a really quick job to change account info such as this.

Thank you
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: My Details (update) error 503 : I've changed that for you Alan. All - for issues such as this please contact customer care. It's normally a really quick job to change account info such as this. Thank you
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thank you Rich.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a quick job as you say. 10 mins or so waiting for customer care chat, 5 mins trying to explain a simple (IMO) task that needed doing, then 5 mins on a telephone call giving all my details again and the request again.........so, I will disagree with the above statement.

If this was a 'scored' customer care service, they would of got 1/10. The one would of been for answering the chat request!!

Sorry for the rant but without criticism, a service can never improve IMHO.