You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

KK

LukeyBoiLukeyBoi Member Posts: 25
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
anyone else hate pocket kings!

raise up wit it, someone calls wit a rag ace and bam your outta the tourny!!!
arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comments

• DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited August 2009
    My favourite hand by a long way.

Reason: People call you with raggy aces, AK, underpairs, and you're a huge favourite all the time.

Suckouts happen with any hand, it would be a boring game if the favourite won every time????
  • rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited August 2009
    Lukeyboi, just lost with cowboys against JJ and J8.  Jack was the first card out in the flop :(  Still like them though, not as much as AA ;)
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    I was going to write a "humorous" account of my issues with KK after losing in quick succession to KQ (ai pf), J6 (when I tried to be clever and slow play them blind on blind), A7o (when he made runner runner nut flush to beat my 2nd nut flush after I bet HUGE pre-flop and on the flop and turn) and 82o (after I raised 5*bb pf!). There were a couple of others which were similar.

However, I couldn't get the full hand history details so I was left to sulk on my own.

"Thaaaaat's poker" - it can be a cruel mistress at times.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    had KK 3 games in a row last week and hit trips on the flop with 2 of them and all times were beat. but steal like them lol
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited August 2009
    Just gone out the deepie with them. Waited ages for a decent hand and slowly being blinded away when up popped the little fellas. Unfortunately I run them into AA!

DOH!