You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Up Dating My Details 503 DO THESE EVER GET READ!!!

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Sky Poker.
Sorry!
Sky Poker is currently unavailable,the service will be back shortly.

503 in tab at top where should say sky poker.

Comments

• belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited September 2010
    bump still not working!!!
    edited September 2010

STILL THE SAME!!! Shortly my a**.

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2010
    are things ok for you now Belsibub?
    edited September 2010
    Still the same screen when i press save changes button,can not change details!
  • Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2010
    Hi belsibub,

It sounds like there may be an issue with Sky Poker connecting to you directly (this is affecting a few people.) Please could you contact our customer care team with the following details to hand:

·         Username

·         Poker Alias

·         Time of disconnect

·         Hand ID (s)

·         Has this happened for you before?

·         If so when (approx)

·         Geographical location of the user

·         ISP

·         Browser

·         Operating System

·         Version of flash Player

·         Were you running other applications at the time?

Once the customer care team have all of this information, it will be passed to our technical team for investigation.  They will also endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours.

You can get in touch with the team either by free phone (08000 720 882), by email (help@skypoker.com) or by live chat (links at the bottom of the page).

Posting this information on the forum will not ensure a full investigation takes place. Please make the report to our customer care team.

Sky Poker is committed to providing a stable gaming platform for our customers and apologise for any inconvenience you may experience while using our service.

Kind Regards,

Jordan

edited November 2010

Bump this is still the same.Do i have to go through customer services every time i want to change something???? 

edited November 2010
    Re-re-re-bump.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2010
    Hey belsibub,

I'll forward this thread over to the rest of the team and ask them to look into this.

in the meantime have you tried using multiple browsers to update your details?

e.g. if you have been using firefox try IE.

let us know how this works out for you.

kind regards,

Rich
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Up Dating My Details 503 DO THESE EVER GET READ!!!:
    Hey belsibub, I'll forward this thread over to the rest of the team and ask them to look into this. in the meantime have you tried using multiple browsers to update your details? e.g. if you have been using firefox try IE. let us know how this works out for you. kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I use IE and have also tried firefox still same.OS is windows 7 premium 64 bit.
    edited December 2010
    Still does not work all i want to do is change my mobile.Every time i go on to live chat i get bored waiting and give up. Seems to always be long waiting lists or am i just picking bad times.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2010
    Still does not work all i want to do is change my mobile.Every time i go on to live chat i get bored waiting and give up. Seems to always be long waiting lists or am i just picking bad times.
    Posted by belsibub
    If you are trying at 3am its possible they only have limited staff at that time of night, give it a try between 9.00 & 5.00 would be my suggestion.  Have you tried emailing them, maybe they will do it that way?

Steve
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Up Dating My Details 503 DO THESE EVER GET READ!!! : If you are trying at 3am its possible they only have limited staff at that time of night, give it a try between 9.00 & 5.00 would be my suggestion.  Have you tried emailing them, maybe they will do it that way? Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I did try earlier than 3am about 8-830 ish but no joy busy.What e-mail any links i try i get something about default something or other not working don't know what to do to change it lol. Thank's Jon
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Up Dating My Details 503 DO THESE EVER GET READ!!! : I did try earlier than 3am about 8-830 ish but no joy busy.What e-mail any links i try i get something about default something or other not working don't know what to do to change it lol. Thank's Jon
    Posted by belsibub
    Click the 'Email Get In Touch' link at the bottom of any page & it'll give you a form to fill in.
    edited December 2010
    Still no joy,still waiting to here back from my e-mail. 
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2010
    Still no joy,still waiting to here back from my e-mail. 
    Posted by belsibub
    Probably time to bring in the big-guns, PM Sky_Rich and hopefully he can work his magic for you.
    edited December 2010
    BUMP