You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

just how often?

TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
...do all 4 of a card come? the rats here have chosen to leave 2 tourneys out of
2 with trips vs houses when i had them outkicked

QA vs Q7     Q24  all in call  7 Q

and

AJ vs A5  AA10  call all in 5 9

rats run this, beware it all being a fix because their b?tch a22es arent at all
successful at running a popular site.

i really am leaving this time.......with good riddance? well, i'll be back to post
and to laugh at the popularity of Area 51 anyway.

Bye guys!!

Comments

• TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    In Response to just how often?:
    ...do all 4 of a card come? the rats here have chosen to leave 2 tourneys out of 2 with trips vs houses when i had them outkicked QA vs Q7     Q24  all in call  7 Q and AJ vs A5  AA10  call all in 5 9 rats run this, beware it all being a fix because their b?tch a22es arent at all successful at running a popular site. i really am leaving this time.......with good riddance? well, i'll be back to post and to laugh at the popularity of Area 51 anyway. Bye guys!!
    Posted by Taxicab

They mixed it up a little in the next tourney, flush vs flush on the flop, jack high vs king high.....
    special this place isnt is it?
    well thats me out, and remember....if it can be fixed, with it being skypoker, it may or may not
    have been if u lost to a bad beat.  i think they are 10% of the players on here themselves.

Peace