You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Help needed

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys, I can not get my hand history pasted into a forum post in the correct format. It comes up without the card graphics, these are replaced by black dots. Anyone know how?

Cheers,

Dave

Comments

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Help needed:
    Hi guys, I can not get my hand history pasted into a forum post in the correct format. It comes up without the card graphics, these are replaced by black dots. Anyone know how? Cheers, Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Does right click, select all, copy work?
    Gary
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed:
    In Response to Help needed : Does right click, select all, copy work? Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Will give it a go, thanks Gary. You playing the 2k 2pm deepy freeroll?

Dave
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Help needed:
    Hi guys, I can not get my hand history pasted into a forum post in the correct format. It comes up without the card graphics, these are replaced by black dots. Anyone know how? Cheers, Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30

hi dave   if you have clipboard on your computer drag the mouse over the hand right click when its shaded and copy or cut & paste

michael  
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : Will give it a go, thanks Gary. You playing the 2k 2pm deepy freeroll? Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Yes Dave i am in
    I will have to work on getting some points now i think.
    Gary
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : Will give it a go, thanks Gary. You playing the 2k 2pm deepy freeroll? Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    This way didn't work.. now trying Michael's!
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009
    Grim, just highlight the text inside the box, i.e pull a box around the text, only the txt and not any of the window it self. then right click, copy and then paste it into ur post.

once it is pasted just the numbers will show up, none of the card graphics or anything, but once you post it, it's all there.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : This way didn't work.. now trying Michael's!
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Dave
    Just tried it, drag the mouse from the top left with the left click held down down to the bottom (should be all blue)
    then release and right click and copy
    Go to the thread and right click paste, will not look right till you submit it tho, if it still looks bad then delete
    Gary
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : Dave Just tried it, drag the mouse from the top left with the left click held down down to the bottom (should be all blue) then release and right click and copy Go to the thread and right click paste, will not look right till you submit it tho, if it still looks bad then delete Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Thanks Gary. Think that was the thing, I have been doing it ok, but it was looking wrong before I posted - hence I didn't post it! thanks mate.
    Dave
    edited August 2009
    Sorted everyone. Could do it fine, was pre posting it looked wrong. *assumed it would look as it is when it is posted.

MODERATOR please delete this topic as it makes me look silly lol
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009
    Sorted everyone. Could do it fine, was pre posting it looked wrong. *assumed it would look as it is when it is posted. MODERATOR please delete this topic as it makes me look silly lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    would'nt they need to delete all your posts?...... ;)
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Sorted everyone. Could do it fine, was pre posting it looked wrong. *assumed it would look as it is when it is posted. MODERATOR please delete this topic as it makes me look silly lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    uh oh - i seem to have lost my delete button ;)
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    seriously though - this thread might help others so i'm leaving it up. big thanks to everyone for helping gstar out.

Hurrah!

Rich
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : uh oh - i seem to have lost my delete button ;)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheeky Monkey 2
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Help needed : would'nt they need to delete all your posts?...... ;)
    Posted by mike1975
    Cheeky Monkey 1
  • Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited August 2009
    Glad you got it sorted Grimstar!
    edited August 2009
    Glad you got it sorted Grimstar!
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Oh so am I 'Ling, so am I! I may now have the pleasure of my hand being disected on Sunday night;)