You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why should it be?

candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi guys, just abit of advice. I have noticed of late that everytime i fold what look like dead cards unconnected 2 9 for example they are turning into winning hands. this scenario is coming up toooo regularly. So i try to play one. But then when i play this hand (or one like it), the cards don`t show.
 Has anyone experienced this so often and if so, whats going on?

Thanks

Lots of love

Candi xxxx

Comments

• 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    tes i have i belive internet poker is fixed arsk ICASHMORE
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    Dear Candi luvvy

Where were you at midnight three days ago, I waited for hours but you didn't show.  The scenario you describe seems to happen to everyone who has a persecution complex, perhaps you should seek some help for this condition.  If you want me to help beat it out of you, just let me know.

I hope that helps luvvy.

Lots of love

Slacki wacki

XXXX
  • KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    Candi keep folding them and don't bother about the community cards. Rabbit hunting is for fools and donkeys.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    I know but it still smarts when you see that you folded a flopped full house.
    Put a post-it note over your hole cards after you fold and try to instantly forget them.

• candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Why should it be?:
    Dear Candi luvvy Where were you at midnight three days ago, I waited for hours but you didn't show.  The scenario you describe seems to happen to everyone who has a persecution complex, perhaps you should seek some help for this condition.  If you want me to help beat it out of you, just let me know. I hope that helps luvvy. Lots of love Slacki wacki XXXX
    Posted by SoLack
    Hi hunni
    i checked the S and Gos but there were no £1 ones that we had been playing..hence went to bed sorry hunni xxxx As far as my post is concerned and your advice its not that i`m bothered about it just seemed odd that these hands folded and not obvious cards to play were winning... that was all. So as far as complex/beating etc etc..maybe you could think of getting some help for that! lol

See you soon

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
    edited August 2009
    Candi keep folding them and don't bother about the community cards. Rabbit hunting is for fools and donkeys.
    Posted by KnackersYa
    ok babes will do..thankyou for your advice

lots of love

Candi xxxxx
    edited August 2009
    I know but it still smarts when you see that you folded a flopped full house. Put a post-it note over your hole cards after you fold and try to instantly forget them.
    Posted by MereNovice
    will do hunni thankyou and all the best on the tables

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx