You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

TIKAY TAKES ONE DOWN

IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Congrats to Tikay on winning the 10 seater tonite
I know he has been trying to stem Rich`s bragging rights and now he has done it
Well done M8

tikay11£156195000 
MAZERAIDER2£97.500 
igimc3£58.500 
GREGHOGG4£42.900 
corbett045£35.100 
antz5756 0 
reevy997 0 
joyce18 0 
Huck_Nall9 0 
MereNovice10 0 
NIHIGHGUN11 0 
chops7712 0 
MADMOO13 0 
chillchoi14 0 
barstool2215 0 
micky6chin16 0 
Milhouse17 0 
Kiwini4u18 0 
mabsue19 0 
DELTA20 0 

Comments

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    Er, yeah, well done, I guess.
    <sniff>
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to TIKAY TAKES ONE DOWN:
    Congrats to Tikay on winning the 10 seater tonite I know he has been trying to stem Rich`s bragging rights and now he has done it Well done M8   tikay1 1 £156 195000   MAZERAIDER 2 £97.50 0   igimc 3 £58.50 0   GREGHOGG 4 £42.90 0   corbett04 5 £35.10 0   antz575 6   0   reevy99 7   0   joyce1 8   0   Huck_Nall 9   0   MereNovice 10   0   NIHIGHGUN 11   0   chops77 12   0   MADMOO 13   0   chillchoi 14   0   barstool22 15   0   micky6chin 16   0   Milhouse 17   0   Kiwini4u 18   0   mabsue 19   0   DELTA 20   0  
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Not quite as shocking as Orford's win, but close.

Seriously though, WD tikay, fantastic tournie tonight and great fun as always.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

wd Tikay          Rich ain't gonna here the end of this eh?
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Congrats sir
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    Wd Mr Kendall
  • KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    WP Tony, bragging rights in the Sky Poker office mate.
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    In Response to TIKAY TAKES ONE DOWN:
    Congrats to Tikay on winning the 10 seater tonite I know he has been trying to stem Rich`s bragging rights and now he has done it Well done M8   tikay1 1 £156 195000   MAZERAIDER 2 £97.50 0   igimc 3 £58.50 0   GREGHOGG 4 £42.90 0   corbett04 5 £35.10 0   antz575 6   0   reevy99 7   0   joyce1 8   0   Huck_Nall 9   0   MereNovice 10   0   NIHIGHGUN 11   0   chops77 12   0   MADMOO 13   0   chillchoi 14   0   barstool22 15   0   micky6chin 16   0   Milhouse 17   0   Kiwini4u 18   0   mabsue 19   0   DELTA 20   0  
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    im paranoid and i dont trust skybet due to 11months continual bad luck.  But if u did win this one Tikay without asking for a certain lucky card to hit the river.......Well Done Sir, well done indeed.

Skybets profit = 11% down.....wish ud of granted me more than awful luck on skyvegas now a?
    11% so im dreaming, but i think the rats here cheat....and im thinking "do they think i deserve
    nothing but bad beats and blank spins on slots, misses on roulette and always killerballs on
    the end.....and for them to be millionares?"  u see how i support the 11% becoming a much higher
    loss percentage now?  excuse my manners, retorical me is off now to post elsewhere.
    well done tikay, but if u cheated or agree with cheating, unlucky at the end mate
    edited August 2009
    If he keeps this up, he may one day be worthy of challenging Mr. Orford.
    edited August 2009
    Sorry - forgot to add the " ;-) ".
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

Shucks, ty ty ty. I never logged on until 40 minutes late (I reg'd overnight), so maybe thats the answer! I'd only lost a few hundred chips when I logged on, too - great structure.

Since Pre-Vegas I've been on THE mother & father of downswings, beat after beat, & some poor play by me too, which inevitably follows downswings, but I believe you have to be stoic & dignified in these thing, not start blaming others, or the software or some such nonsense, & wait for the results to come.

My luck turned big time tonight, & it's amazing, one win - I think it was about £150 - & the confidence soon flows back.

I must large up Vince - Mere Novice - who I somehow suck-out on time after time, always getting it in behind with KQ. I bust his Kings with KQ last week, & tonight I bust his Dominating AQ with KQ - hitting not once, but twice. He's only recently returned to Sky Poker, & his Table demenour - helpful, supportive & humorous, no bad-mouthing at all - is an example to all of us. And his Maths knowldge of the game is stunning - read some of his stuff in Poker Strategy, & you cannot fail to learn.

Also a big-up to MAZERAIDER, who was an unlucky Runner-Up tonight. With 3 of us left, the short-stacked third player Disconnected - can you imagine his angst? But MAZERAIDER quickly agreed to "stall", run down the clock as much as poss, & we agreed to "check down" the Disconnected players Big Blind. (He actually won twice from three when checked to every street). He then returned, fought on to become temporary Chip Daddy, before Busting in 3rd. GREAT gesture by MAZERAIDER. The poker purists & egotists will scoff, but I thought it was a lovely thing to do.

See you tomnorrow, for the £3 Deepie - HUGE field expected. Be there!
    edited August 2009
    Aw, bless ya Tikay.
    I almost forgive you!
    Another stunning report on 66 v KK coming up on my thread in this forum (not Poker Strategy).
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Congratulations Tikay!
    Now you can tell us about the air museum :-)

edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: TIKAY TAKES ONE DOWN:
    Congratulations Tikay! Now you can tell us about the air museum :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Oh, I WILL. I plan to Blog it. Hopefully, later today.
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: TIKAY TAKES ONE DOWN : Oh, I WILL. I plan to Blog it. Hopefully, later today.
    Posted by Tikay10
    long overdue tk i did manage to see the winning hand was a close 1, well played
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Hi

Way to go tikay, I have to say, the players have been phenominal with bad beats and outdraws taking them in their stride, not moaning once, MadMoo, Vince and Mazeraider to name but three.

The chat in these games are always superb, funny, informative, curteous and everyone is always ready to give advice should it be needed (tikay as always), although I do try to help if tikay is busy though I have not got anywhere near tikay,s experience.

CONGRATS M8
    edited August 2009
    Hi Way to go tikay, I have to say, the players have been phenominal with bad beats and outdraws taking them in their stride, not moaning once, MadMoo, Vince and Mazeraider to name but three. The chat in these games are always superb, funny, informative, curteous and everyone is always ready to give advice should it be needed (tikay as always), although I do try to help if tikay is busy though I have not got anywhere near tikay,s experience. CONGRATS M8
    Posted by acebarry10
    I really appreciate your help when I'm playing Barry, thanks. I enjoy the questions, but it's hard to keep up with them when I'm 2 or 3 Tabling.

I see you are entered in tonight's Orfordable - Good Luck. You deserve it.
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    Well done tk that will take the bragging rights over orford again now.
    edited August 2009
    Well done tk that will take the bragging rights over orford again now.
    Posted by JAMIEP
    Forget the money, forget the win. The Bragging Rights over Orford were all that mattered.

And we are doing tomorrow night's Show together.

You gonna hear some serious chirping.......
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited August 2009

Well done Tk, and in particular, credit to both yourself and Mazeraider for your gesture of stalling the game due to igimc's connection trouble.  A nice touch.

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    hi tikay , well done last night .hopefully thats the end of your downswing .  and another example of how to behave at the poker table , hopefully many will take this to heart . nicely done the two of you.