You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

1k Invitational Freeroll

124»

Comments

• michael900michael900 Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: 1k Invitational Freeroll:
    In Response to Re: 1k Invitational Freeroll : HI Michael, got to ask, seen you post this so often..... WHO IS YOUR BROTHER ...?  you never name him
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    You are right, I am always mentioning it, because I think those that pay alot get a mega raw deal.

Sounds like you think I am making him up. I can assure you I am not.
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: 1k Invitational Freeroll:
    In Response to Re: 1k Invitational Freeroll : You are right, I am always mentioning it, because I think those that pay alot get a mega raw deal. Sounds like you think I am making him up. I can assure you I am not.
    Posted by michael900
    hi Michael, no offence directed at either you or your brother, but having seen you post in many threads i am curious thats all,
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    The password is ***kwits
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    In Response to 1k Invitational Freeroll:
    How do I get the invite to this private party? I am willing to do anything! haha INVITE ME! I am a good boy honest ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    im maybe not good, but im not ever bad either. i do have this to say about some all exclusive open to all free skypoker sng tourney tokens.

click here for £1.10 entry www.skypoker.com/sngfreetoken

g

Hi, it would be great to chat with fellow disatisfied customers about how sh?T skybet
    is.  My email is forby@rock.com and it would be great to hear from you.

Can i apologise in advance that the only free token is my friendship (not worth too
    much i know) but what did u expect, a FREE token from Skypoker? doubtful very
    wasnt it.  Anyone relate this:  When Skybet gets mentioned on the tele, like on
    C4 racing, im shouting in spirits (well in my head with trustable audiable voice)
    "DONT TRUST THEM, ANYWHERE BUT SKYBET, ITS FIXED" and then happily
    smiling away wondering to God if ive helped anyone make a wise choice that day.

I love to hate them, but not wish any bad of obviously, because that could put
    my place in Heaven in contempt.....and i wouldnt anyway.

it would be nice to receive an email from ANY of u, even if its saying "your funny
    but your paranoid" or "your crazy" or "shut up" - all fine.

Thankyou and Good Day

Forby
    forby@rock.com - all questions answered ; )
  • bitesaundbitesaund Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2009
    such a joke sky is. i spend most days and nights playing cash and all the other poker on hee and i never get invited into no freerolls or invite tourns. not really bothered about it 2 b honest but i think that sky does not do anywhere near enough for its players. time to sort it out me feels
  • DoughieDoughie Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2009
    really wish i could win enough to get an invite. never know my luck may change.lol Good luck at the tables