You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Same hands on 2 tables at same time

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi people

Something strange has happening recently, in 1 tournament I was dealt a smilar hand three times on the trot, however the last 1 which was Sunday I was multi tabling (just 2 tables), sat in seat 3 on both tables, was dealt 8d 10d on both tables at the same time and the flop on both tables went Qh 8c Qs on one table and on the other Qh 8s Qs, the same flop exept for the 8,s. Wierd eh or am I just in the Twilight Zone hehehe.

It would be interesting to know the odds on this happening ?

Cheers all

acebarry

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Same hands on 2 tables at same time:
    Hi people Something strange has happening recently, in 1 tournament I was dealt a smilar hand three times on the trot, however the last 1 which was Sunday I was multi tabling (just 2 tables), sat in seat 3 on both tables, was dealt 8d 10d on both tables at the same time and the flop on both tables went Qh 8c Qs on one table and on the other Qh 8s Qs, the same flop exept for the 8,s. Wierd eh or am I just in the Twilight Zone hehehe. It would be interesting to know the odds on this happening ? Cheers all acebarry
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hi Baz

I haven't a clue as to the odds mate, but your definiatly in the twilight zone lol

col
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited June 2009

Yup, Barry is in the Twilight Zone alright.

A legend, that Barry, you know. 72 years old, who'd have think it? 
  • Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Same hands on 2 tables at same time:
    Yup, Barry is in the Twilight Zone alright.   A legend, that Barry, you know. 72 years old, who'd have think it? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Age is a confusing thing as any 41 year old will know :)