You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why does skybet payout to so many idiots

amzzy18amzzy18 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Is it just me or does anyone think that there is too much reliance on chase the ace on this site? ..... The biggest problem is that skybet seems to reward these idiots more than it does people who try to actually play poker instead of bingo. Well I for one have had enuff and am going to take my money out of this account and find a site that allows you to play poker instead of paying idiot who miss the bingo tab and press poker by mistake. Good luck to the poker players ............... you'll need it on this site.

Comments

• KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    good luck mate, hope you find Nirvana somewhere.
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    And the wheel of fortune says "You are a paranoid scizophenic - you should stop blaming software programmes for your poker inadequacies"
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    It's a shame that your experience of Sky Poker has not been as fulfilling as you would like so far.
    There are a lot of inexperienced players on this site and hence, possibly, a higher preponderance of "bad" calls and suck-outs (in absolute terms NOT percentage terms).
    Personally, for every bad beat that A2 gives my KK, I find that the hands where the opponent hits his 2 and loses more than compensates. I'm a bit sad like that but I'm usually punching the air and uttering (happy) expletives when this happens.
    For a "better poker experience" I can thoroughly recommend the nightly deepstack game at 7pm. These are very reasonably priced games with a lot of play in them. (Just steer clear of a fish called Tikay). :-)
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Why does skybet payout to so many idiots:
    And the wheel of fortune says "You are a paranoid scizophenic - you should stop blaming software programmes for your poker inadequacies"
    Posted by SoLack
    lol, i got the same message in a fortune cookie and then learned what one was and became one.
    your defending of the site has bought u some good luck in the future maybe?
    im standing by telling them they are rats and "G they not"
    ever had a run of beats so bad before? if u had mine u wouldnt be able to trust skypoker either,
    gut instinct says theres more than a lot wrong about this place
  • TaxicabTaxicab Member Posts: 68
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Why does skybet payout to so many idiots:
    It's a shame that your experience of Sky Poker has not been as fulfilling as you would like so far. There are a lot of inexperienced players on this site and hence, possibly, a higher preponderance of "bad" calls and suck-outs (in absolute terms NOT percentage terms). Personally, for every bad beat that A2 gives my KK, I find that the hands where the opponent hits his 2 and loses more than compensates. I'm a bit sad like that but I'm usually punching the air and uttering (happy) expletives when this happens. For a "better poker experience" I can thoroughly recommend the nightly deepstack game at 7pm. These are very reasonably priced games with a lot of play in them. (Just steer clear of a fish called Tikay). :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    Tikay? u mean that nice guy? hes no fish, hes a great player and a nice guy.
    But because skybet is fixed i refer to him kindly as "Splinter" or "old man Orang-u-tang"
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited August 2009
    Hello area 51 please come and collect me.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Yoo hoo......Area 51. I'm still in the wrong section!