You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Where's the £22 deepstack gone?

phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Just went to register for the 7:15 deepstack for tonight only to see that it's disappeared? What's happened because this is the best daily tourney Sky offers?

Comments

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Where's the £22 deepstack gone?:
    Just went to register for the 7:15 deepstack for tonight only to see that it's disappeared? What's happened because this is the best daily tourney Sky offers?
    Posted by phil12uk
    Try 7:30 mate
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    BOOM!! Thanks mate. On a side note, it's been reduced from £500 to £400 guaranteed (although that's not a problem or an issue) and it seems it's an uber easy field so far with me, Tikay, Haysie and Orford. Easy money to be had in anyones books!
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Where's the £22 deepstack gone?:
    BOOM!! Thanks mate. On a side note, it's been reduced from £500 to £400 guaranteed (although that's not a problem or an issue) and it seems it's an uber easy field so far with me, Tikay, Haysie and Orford. Easy money to be had in anyones books!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Yup and im gutted i cant play tonight :(
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009

Hi Phil,

It was moved back 15 minutes to ease the "congestion" between the 7pm 10-Seater Deepie, & the 7.15pm 6 seater GrindFest.

Many of us play both, & so it just helps tpo get a bit more start-time seperation.

It may also help to attract a few extra runners.

The numbers in that have been up & down this week - 42 one night, 39 another, but 20 odd 2 nights, too.

I remain confident that this will get good numbers come the end of the Summer lull.

See you tonight.

There is still a 7.15pm Six-Seater Deepie, priced at £2 + £0.20, for those that fancy a dabble.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Where's the £22 deepstack gone?:
    Posted by phil12uk
    Im in now, so its even easier, happy days for you Phil.
  • BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited August 2009
    Half day at work today so im in - uber value now!