You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

software

spudgun720spudgun720 Member Posts: 88
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
My question

Is a software question
 I have played lots of sites & I am aware of the software they use & which other poker sites share that same software.

I have played allot of sites & I love the set up its more personal, & the live tourney's are up there with the best

but I do have issue with the software everyone has bad beats I know the odds when a hand

but this site seems to favour the man behind, the last few months has been a joke i really want to stick with sky but the soft ware is a joke I play allot of live & on-line
& dont get me wrong when the cards go on there backs the shocking calls I am getting are the type of calls I want but 80% they suckout on me.

my point is most of the time they should not even be in the hand never mind hitting runner runner time & time again. yet regardless of how far they are behind they end up with a miracle winning hand

ok rant over give a guy a break or its back to Laddies

Mick

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited October 2010
    Sky uses a state of the art random number generator, unfortunately, and despite a campaign launched in area 51, it does not yet have a "donkey detector", so as things stand at the moment, we just have to take our chances against this type of player. All things being equal, good players do win in the long term, but donkeys often make short term gains. No-one on the site has openly declared that they would prefer a site with no donkeys, so you can deduce that they are suffered gladly by the vast majority of players. Rest assured that the good players on the site are aware of your problem, and are constantly striving to find ways of counteracting this element of the game. I would advise you to read threads in the "poker clinic" on a regular basis, and also that you visit "area 51" for updates on this problem on the thread titled "joke"--- gl at the tables---floppa whoppa!