You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Freeroll

DrFosterDrFoster Member Posts: 2
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi registered for the 4 pm freeroll  today but at the start of the tournament nothing has loaded up. When I go to the lobby and try to observe my table it says i am disconnected. not sure what i have to do to reconnect. any advice 

Comments

• DrFosterDrFoster Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Freeroll:
    Hi registered for the 4 pm freeroll  today but at the start of the tournament nothing has loaded up. When I go to the lobby and try to observe my table it says i am disconnected. not sure what i have to do to reconnect. any advice 
    Posted by DrFoster

Its okay i'm an idiot got pop ups blocked. soz
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Freeroll:
    Posted by DrFoster
    Hi

Try this, put your pointer over My Sky Poker, click on My Tables, then click on running, this should bring up wha tournies you have running, click on that freeroll, you should have the option lower down the page to launch the table.