You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker-Light years behind any other poker site and takes your money without being able to get on

lemster127lemster127 Member Posts: 41
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat

Im sorry but i just cant keep quiet anymore.

I thought the idea of the tv channel was brilliant and a fantastic idea-until i started playing here. The problem is that sky poker are more interested in the tv channel than improving their site.

On this site since i signed up at the beginning of april i have lost exactly £76.00 through not being able to get onto my table with it saying something along the lines of failing to lookup table type blah blah blah! not good enough, i work hard for that money and their is no way of me getting it back,lost through my own play i have no problem but when i have lost money paying for a game i cant actually get on the table for let alone play is just not good enough. Last tuesday i lost a total of £34.00 in a day because i had signed up to certain tables and then couldnt get on the tables because a message came saying not to attempt to get on any tables!!! Crazy,no refund no explanation,nothing.

Lo and behold i decide to deposit and sign up with Full Tilt,what a classy and professional site that is, i urge anone not happy with Sky Poker to consider Full Tilt,better free rolls,better connections,better tourneys,just better.

I have found Sky Poker in my time with them enjoyable at first but behind the scenes a complete joke,no one have ever bothered returning my e-mails or pleas,and as above they are more interested in the tv channel than the site,wheres the player rewards? things to redeem your poker points on? Table choice? Game choice?

Im sorry sky but your light years behind any other site and would be surprised if you ever made it to the level of any of them. I wont be returning here ever and actually doubt you are properly regulated with examples of players conspiring on STT's in my presence all too often,together with unbelieveable profanity in the chat boxes.

I just hope other people with short comings about sky leave before they waste any more money.

Its a very amateur site in every way and i do mean in every way.

Not 1 response in nearly 2 months is,well,ridiculous.

An e-mail in return or a response would be great........

but not expected.

Comments

• SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker-Light years behind any other poker site and takes your money without being able to get on the tables!!!!:
    Im sorry but i just cant keep quiet anymore. I thought the idea of the tv channel was brilliant and a fantastic idea-until i started playing here. The problem is that sky poker are more interested in the tv channel than improving their site. On this site since i signed up at the beginning of april i have lost exactly £76.00 through not being able to get onto my table with it saying something along the lines of failing to lookup table type blah blah blah! not good enough, i work hard for that money and their is no way of me getting it back,lost through my own play i have no problem but when i have lost money paying for a game i cant actually get on the table for let alone play is just not good enough. Last tuesday i lost a total of £34.00 in a day because i had signed up to certain tables and then couldnt get on the tables because a message came saying not to attempt to get on any tables!!! Crazy,no refund no explanation,nothing. Lo and behold i decide to deposit and sign up with Full Tilt,what a classy and professional site that is, i urge anone not happy with Sky Poker to consider Full Tilt,better free rolls,better connections,better tourneys,just better. I have found Sky Poker in my time with them enjoyable at first but behind the scenes a complete joke,no one have ever bothered returning my e-mails or pleas,and as above they are more interested in the tv channel than the site,wheres the player rewards? things to redeem your poker points on? Table choice? Game choice? Im sorry sky but your light years behind any other site and would be surprised if you ever made it to the level of any of them. I wont be returning here ever and actually doubt you are properly regulated with examples of players conspiring on STT's in my presence all too often,together with unbelieveable profanity in the chat boxes. I just hope other people with short comings about sky leave before they waste any more money. Its a very amateur site in every way and i do mean in every way. Not 1 response in nearly 2 months is,well,ridiculous. An e-mail in return or a response would be great........ but not expected.
    Posted by lemster127
    Close the door behind you ta, don't want the heat getting out.....:)
  • kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009
    solar you are my hero lol
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009
    lemster if you update your adobe and contact skybet and show them that you havent actually been able to play a hand then i am sure you would have been refunded, i do feel for you cos this used to happen to all the time when i was working on a rubbish computer, it used to chuck me off halfway thru massive hands on cash tables.

i never play cash now because i am not 100% confident that it will play smoothly
  • lemster127lemster127 Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2009

Thanks for your post webby234, like you i dont have confidence in this site,but i sharn't be playing on here anymore.

SolarCarro- kirstii,the exact attitude of people in the chat boxes which you have so brilliantly bought into the forum,2 more budding examples of the childish sky poker website, budding examples!!

May i add as stated above that i still conform to sky poker being an amateur site,in player ability too,the playing standard is very poor and if many of these players ventured into the 'real online poker world' im afraid the bankroll wouldnt last,bit of a fishes site im afraid-

happy gaming though aquarium people!!

Ohand webby234,thanks for your help but i have already tried this with the suits and - obviously- got know where,thanks again though