You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Has The Download Been Released????

ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
After seeing posts asking about the size of the mini view in dowload version etc i have assumed the download is available somewhere. Have i missed where i can get it??

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Has The Download Been Released????:
    After seeing posts asking about the size of the mini view in dowload version etc i have assumed the download is available somewhere. Have i missed where i can get it??
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Hi Aces, as I understand it, the download version s being beta tested.
  • ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Has The Download Been Released????:
    In Response to Has The Download Been Released???? : Hi Aces, as I understand it, the download version s being beta tested.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Cheers for the reply Barry, anyone got any idea when it will clear testing and be released?
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2010
    Hi Aces,

We're really not far away but as i'm sure you can appreciate this is a moving date as we need to ensure the final product is totally polished and bug free before going live. We will make a full announcement across the site when it is fully live. You wont miss it...i promise!

Rich
  • ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2010
    I believe the download version is being beta tested.

I was on holiday in Greece and came back to find an email inviting me to take part but i had unfortunately missed the deadline date ( by one day!!! />!>!>!). BTW Greece ( Zante) was fantastic...lol.

If there are still ongoing tests Rich...any chance of joining in???