You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

just been playing

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
just been playing some of best players on here ,it was amazing well done dantb it was a pleasure

Comments

• dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited August 2009
    Thanks mate, i thort u played superbly! Patient and picked your spots perfectly.
    And u got it in good so well played pal, maybe see you in the tournament next week.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: just been playing:
    Thanks mate, i thort u played superbly! Patient and picked your spots perfectly. And u got it in good so well played pal, maybe see you in the tournament next week.
    Posted by dantb10
    thanks dan id love to play but ill have to satalite.It was a great experiance to play with such good players my heart was ready to burst on numerous occasions but i cashed great feeling.It was great playing with u guys again
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

Dan, Stoke - how much fun was that?

We were all Chip Daddy at one stage, & we were all Billy-Low Stack at one stage.

A terrific tussle, 3 handed for almost an hour it seemed.

And I think it's fair to say that the best player on the night won.

Dan played just terrific short-handed poker.

Congrats to you both, & it was a total pleasure to play with you both in such good spirit.
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited August 2009
    really enjoyed railing , great play and educational viewing ,,, well done all
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Well done guys, was such a tough final table and the best 3 players earned their cashes.

Hope to see you there next week...SnG satellite anyone :D