You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Well, tonight we have another leg of our wonderful Deepstacks, and of 10.10 there are currently 15 players registered, nice start.

I think that we will get over 100 players again tonight.
acebarry10  5000 
annie_duke  5000 
ATOMANT55  5000 
Draig  5000 
DTWBANDIT  5000 
GREGHOGG  5000 
Huck_Nall  5000 
jadeski  5000 
Kiwini4u  5000 
mike1975  5000 
mmmchips  5000 
mr_mbro  5000 
PILLOWMAN  5000 
rossjb14  5000 
scotty77  5000
I think tikay will be filming as it is Sunday, so may not be in, but i am sure he will let us know if I am wrong
Good luck at the tables

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

"....I think tikay will be filming as it is Sunday, so may not be in, but i am sure he will let us know if I am wrong....."

Thanks Barry.

This Community takes knocks & bumps in it's stride, it's so good to see guys like you starting threads like this.

In fact, there is no "In-Poker" filming today, so this will be the second Sunday I have had off this year.

I was tempted to go down to Shoreham Airport to see the AirShow there today, but after all the kerfuffle here these last few days, I decided to stay at home, try & get my Blog finished, & then play tonight's Tourneys.

So I've entered tonight's Orfordable - 19 entered now, & yes, a big field looks likely. £3 + £0.30, & up to 4 hours poker? Valoooooooooo 

I've also entered the 7.30 £22 Deepie, & I plan to try & Satellite or SNG into the Deepstack Showdown, too.

Sunday Night Online - a rarity for me - & I'm so looking forward to it.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August:
    "....I think tikay will be filming as it is Sunday, so may not be in, but i am sure he will let us know if I am wrong....." Thanks Barry. This Community takes knocks & bumps in it's stride, it's so good to see guys like you starting threads like this. In fact, there is no "In-Poker" filming today, so this will be the second Sunday I have had off this year. I was tempted to go down to Shoreham Airport to see the AirShow there today, but after all the kerfuffle here these last few days, I decided to stay at home, try & get my Blog finished, & then play tonight's Tourneys. So I've entered tonight's Orfordable - 19 entered now, & yes, a big field looks likely. £3 + £0.30, & up to 4 hours poker? Valoooooooooo  I've also entered the 7.30 £22 Deepie, & I plan to try & Satellite or SNG into the Deepstack Showdown, too. Sunday Night Online - a rarity for me - & I'm so looking forward to it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good Morning tikay

A pleasure as always, I always hope that Sky put us on the same table so we can sit, chill and chat with the rest of the table.

Course we all know that Sky put us on the tables we want, it is not random ;)

Will see you tonight weather or not we get on he table and good luck tonight

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    "....I think tikay will be filming as it is Sunday, so may not be in, but i am sure he will let us know if I am wrong....." Thanks Barry. This Community takes knocks & bumps in it's stride, it's so good to see guys like you starting threads like this. In fact, there is no "In-Poker" filming today, so this will be the second Sunday I have had off this year. I was tempted to go down to Shoreham Airport to see the AirShow there today, but after all the kerfuffle here these last few days, I decided to stay at home, try & get my Blog finished, & then play tonight's Tourneys. So I've entered tonight's Orfordable - 19 entered now, & yes, a big field looks likely. £3 + £0.30, & up to 4 hours poker? Valoooooooooo  I've also entered the 7.30 £22 Deepie, & I plan to try & Satellite or SNG into the Deepstack Showdown, too. Sunday Night Online - a rarity for me - & I'm so looking forward to it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    It's ok here in Bournemouth, 3 day airshow right out my window - we saw the Vulcan bomber, Lancaster, Hurricane, Wingwalkers, Eurofighter and the redarrows yesterday. All returning today ;).... See you at the deepy later TK. I better write a blog too I think!

Dave
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August : It's ok here in Bournemouth, 3 day airshow right out my window - we saw the Vulcan bomber, Lancaster, Hurricane, Wingwalkers, Eurofighter and the redarrows yesterday. All returning today ;).... See you at the deepy later TK. I better write a blog too I think! Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Vulcan Bomber.....drool.........

It's going to Shoreham AirShow, too. Pah!
    edited August 2009

Thanks Barry - 22 entered by Noon - deffo the chance of a big field tonight.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Mr Alan is in now too... problem is I paid for her today as I lost the last longer bet on Friday night, so she is playing a freeroll later.. be warned ;)
  • SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited August 2009
    I am in too, after an awful suckout at Dusk till Dawn last night with a vow to give up poker straight after and a late winner for AFC Wimbledon against my beloved Altrincham. A good nights sleep and the welcome news that we have yet another valoooooo deep stack I have decided to fall back in love with the beautiful games and register, see you all there!!
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    3 hours to go and we are up to 37 runners:)  I think its going to be another 100+ night. 

Will Richard be playing tonight or is he working?
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited August 2009
    To avoid the "world of trouble" that Tikay assured me would be coming my way should i miss tonights deepstack, I have got myself safely registered. looking forward to this one...
    edited August 2009
    To avoid the "world of trouble" that Tikay assured me would be coming my way should i miss tonights deepstack, I have got myself safely registered. looking forward to this one...
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Lol!

Quite right too. ')
    edited August 2009
    3 hours to go and we are up to 37 runners:)  I think its going to be another 100+ night.  Will Richard be playing tonight or is he working?
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    With 2 hours to go, 45. It's looking like a big night.

Is Richard working tonight? He NEVER works. As to whether he's playing this tonight, I don't know. He's married, so I guess he'd need to get a Pass from her indoors. He's hen-pecked, see?
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August : With 2 hours to go, 45. It's looking like a big night. Is Richard working tonight? He NEVER works. As to whether he's playing this tonight, I don't know. He's married, so I guess he'd need to get a Pass from her indoors. He's hen-pecked, see?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wife at home Mother, Hen at work, double earache ;)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August : Wife at home Mother, Hen at work, double earache ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    There's no escape for him.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August : With 2 hours to go, 45. It's looking like a big night. Is Richard working tonight? He NEVER works. As to whether he's playing this tonight, I don't know. He's married, so I guess he'd need to get a Pass from her indoors. He's hen-pecked, see?
    Posted by Tikay10

reckon rich will play as he's on a roll this month eh

dtw
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August :     reckon rich will play as he's on a roll this month eh    dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hi dtw, well with just over 40 mins to go he is not registered yet, but we have reached 67 players, and there is still a chance of him reggistering, and still a possibility of reaching the 100.

edited August 2009

With 40 minutes to go - 71!

This could be the bigggest 10-seater Deepie we've yet had.
    edited August 2009
    With a little under 20mins left, we now have 85 players, can we break the world record, well  our record anyway ?????
  • FBSFBS Member Posts: 131
    edited August 2009
    Missed Fridays due to B & M game

BUT

I'm in tonight so it's game on ....

edited August 2009
    With a little under 20mins left, we now have 85 players, can we break the world record, well  our record anyway ?????
    Posted by acebarry10
    Well I think 100 is nailed on now - with 14 mins to go, we have 93. 
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack 23rd August : Well I think 100 is nailed on now - with 14 mins to go, we have 93. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yup got to be every chance tikay, anyone any idea what the record is for the nuber of players in our deepstack please?