You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Win free tournament entry.

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Go check out my new blog and take a guess at what my bankroll will be at the end of the month.

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Had a quick scan...whats your BR currently/how often do you play and for how long/stakes???

Might help people to guesstimate.

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Win free tournament entry.:
    Had a quick scan...whats your BR currently/how often do you play and for how long/stakes??? Might help people to guesstimate.
    Posted by scotty77
    Hi Scotty. If you read through the past few blogs you will see the ground rules for guessing my roll. So I can not tell you my current roll - but you will know where my roll started from and that I have been playing recently DYMs. Good luck if you do take a stab.

So a note to all others reading this post, just read through the past blogs to get a good idea of what to guess. Cheers
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Hi Dave

I have a little bit of a problem, as you know we played on the same dym sng table just the other day, I feel this has given me an advantage over the other players who are guesstimating, the reason, I know what aproximate area of your bankroll would be to be able to play that amount of sng, give or take a little, and know what percentage of the bankroll you are using, obviously this is no ones fault, just luck we ended on the same table

I feel it would be inappropriate of me to make any further guesses give what has been talked about on the forum ;)

Cheers m8

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Win free tournament entry.:
    Hi Dave I have a little bit of a problem, as you know we played on the same dym sng table just the other day, I feel this has given me an advantage over the other players who are guesstimating, the reason, I know what aproximate area of your bankroll would be to be able to play that amount of sng, give or take a little, and know what percentage of the bankroll you are using, obviously this is no ones fault, just luck we ended on the same table I feel it would be inappropriate of me to make any further guesses give what has been talked about on the forum ;) Cheers m8
    Posted by acebarry10
    Ok Barry that's fair enough, due respect to you. see you soon at the tables.