You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Money deducted out of my account twice for the same MTT

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi, I tried to register for the 21.30 £11 MTT
The first time I tried it said failed to register, get in touch with customer services.
Trie d again and got the same response.
Cleared cookies from my computer and restarted, then found that they had taken £11 twice and entered me in twice for the same tournament,
When the tournament started. I could not play it, said Iwas not registered.
Tried to contact live chat found I was about 105 in the que.
Any body else have any problems?

Comments

• WildDogWildDog Member Posts: 63
    edited October 2010
    I believe there are ongoing problems atm i just finished a cash session and none of the money has been transferred back into my account. the queue on chat was 180 ppl long too but if a sky representative could let us know via the forum whats going on it would be most reasuring.
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited October 2010
    Agree.
    Esay way to communicate a problem!
  • salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
    edited October 2010
    same thing here, 3 cash tables, it's says i couldn't sit but has taken the 3 buy-ins from account and not returned them. It's been an hour now. Think there may be others too as I'm 221st in the queue to speak to the live chat.
  • FourShoreFourShore Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Money deducted out of my account twice for the same MTT:
    same thing here, 3 cash tables, it's says i couldn't sit but has taken the 3 buy-ins from account and not returned them. It's been an hour now. Think there may be others too as I'm 221st in the queue to speak to the live chat.
    Posted by salazar
    Its taken my money to for the 1200 bh and not in tourney.  been on hold 25 mins on phonec and was 209 in q now 85 been waiting again 25 mins
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited October 2010
    Just wait until 2moz, im sure it will be sorted. wasting ur time in a 200+ que.
  • FourShoreFourShore Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2010

was just about to blow a fuse after having a msg saying had timed out on my session and kicked out of the on line after getting to 85 from 209 to find when i logged back in money in account :)

• F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited October 2010
    I've just tried to buy into some cash games and have lost 480 quid!!
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Money deducted out of my account twice for the same MTT:
    I've just tried to buy into some cash games and have lost 480 quid!!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

Play betta lol

and check the sticky at the top of General Chat for more info.
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited October 2010
    Hi all,

I'd like to apologise for the problems that were experienced last night, these have now been rectified.
    All players should have now been refunded but if you feel you haven't or haven't got the full amount you are owed, please contact our customer care team and they will assist you.

Again, sincere apologies for these issues.

Regards
    Lee