You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

All Change Tonight!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Richard Orford, who was due to be on PTP tonight, is now doing the Live Show, so I've inherited his PTP night. Hehe......

So I'll be playing the 7pm £5.50 Deepie, (the "McRatMan Deepstsck"), the 7.30pm £22 quid Deepiew, the 9pm Bounty Hunter, & a selectionh of Cash Tables. 

I'd already entered as "tikay1" before I knew about this, so I'll be withdrawing then re-Registering as TIKAY10 shortly.

Hope to see a good few of you later.

Comments

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Sounds good. How did you do last night in the 2k deepy TK?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: All Change Tonight!:
    Sounds good. How did you do last night in the 2k deepy TK?
    Posted by Grimstar30
    2nd, I was owned by the extremely impressive dantb10, with StokeFC a very spirited third.

Still, a handy £600+ is always welcome.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: All Change Tonight! : 2nd, I was owned by the extremely impressive dantb10, with StokeFC a very spirited third. Still, a handy £600+ is always welcome.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Congratulations Tikay, next week number 1:)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: All Change Tonight! : 2nd, I was owned by the extremely impressive dantb10, with StokeFC a very spirited third. Still, a handy £600+ is always welcome.
    Posted by Tikay10
    500% circa profit margin, now take that to the bank!(so to speak) ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: All Change Tonight! : 500% circa profit margin, now take that to the bank!(so to speak) ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Well I may well retire from playing the £100 Deepstack Showdown now, to preserve my record! Played 1, £600+ banked, it looks good on the CV!

I did that with the WSOP - played once, cashed once, retired, & in the EPT, played one, semi-Finalled, retired.

It's called quitting whilst ahead!  
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: All Change Tonight! : Well I may well retire from playing the £100 Deepstack Showdown now, to preserve my record! Played 1, £600+ banked, it looks good on the CV! I did that with the WSOP - played once, cashed once, retired, & in the EPT, played one, semi-Finalled, retired. It's called quitting whilst ahead!  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I think that's why Orford will be playing for eternity ;)
    edited August 2009
    Phil I think that applies to me too..never cashing in the deepies so far 2 car crashes out of 2 so far.

DYMS seem so safe and cuddly compared to the MTT variance madness.

Add in my atrocious loss record at the pub of recent weeks and I can not see me retiring anytime soon.

Off on a walk in a min with Alan then maybe do some railing later.
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    Nice one TK and well done to the other two as well.

See you in the deepie later if i don't get kicked out early again.

Playing some DYM now to get the entry fee covered :)
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited August 2009
    Phil I think that applies to me too..never cashing in the deepies so far 2 car crashes out of 2 so far. DYMS seem so safe and cuddly compared to the MTT variance madness. Add in my atrocious loss record at the pub of recent weeks and I can not see me retiring anytime soon. Off on a walk in a min with Alan then maybe do some railing later.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Totally agree, lol. I know what i'm doing there.