You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight's Show - Monday 24th Aug

Sky_AlanSky_Alan Member Posts: 16
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Evening all,
Just a few minutes away from another 5 grand Gtd Bounty Hunter. Rich and Trev will be in the driving seat so why don't you take this opportunity to direct them...ask them anything you want and we'll endevour to answer your questions, and just to test them why not send us a topic of discussion and assuming it's TV freindly I'll make them talk about it.

Enjoy the show

Producer Al

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Evening Rich and Trev,

As well as the Ashes win yesterday I wondered if Trev would like to comment on the current Premierhip leaders?

Also a good core with English players rather than a French, Spanish etc team like that lesser lot that he follows from North London!
  • tripflopertripfloper Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2009
    Hi, this is Tripflopper AKA Chris, out of the Bounty Hunter already. I was on the same table as featured player Grogg. He won a small pot with KK first hand, then an even smaller pot with QQ, then the next hand is my rivering!!! I was BB with JQ and it folded round to SB who limped. I checked to a flop of 48Q and we both checked. Turn was Q, SB bet min. so I just called, and river came A. He bet 60, and with no straights or flushes out I raised to 200, he re-raised to 600 so i reraised to 1200, then he pushed all in. I insta-called and he showed AA, the ace on the river dumping me out of the tourney!!! Keep giving him stick about Arsenal, they beat the down n out Everton, and with my team buying the best players off both your teams ( Toure, Adebayor and Lescott ) it's Bluemoon all the way!!! We also have a 100% record.......................... Cheers, Chris.
  • xevenstarxxevenstarx Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2009
    Hello! Enjoying the show tonight, even though I'm not playing in the main BH, I am having a go at a couple of MTT's tonight.

Since I started watching the 9 o'clock tournament coverage, I have to say my game is really improving as a result - I won my first MTT the other day, a 1 minute roulette, which is probably my favourite tournament at the moment.

Thanks for teaching me the finer points of the game!
  • Sky_AlanSky_Alan Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2009

If you missed the start of the show let me fill you in...Richard and Trev's general knowledge is in the spotlight. All you have to do is post a topic of discussion for them to tackle and they have to talk about it!
    A few examples: ABBA'S  Greatest hits
                            Spurs dominance of the premier league
                            Greatest TV animals
                            Best David Beckham hair cut....

You decide!

There's a poker book up for grabs for the most entertaining suggestion.

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

hi Rich & Trevor

Out of the Sky Presenters  who does Trevor think will finish the highest in the skypoker fantasy football league

have a good show guys

michael   aka   dtwbandit
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    Can you ask Trevor ... who made the original track of  'Poison Ivy'  back  in the  60's

he said he would find out the last   time he asked himself the question on last weeks show !!

I think the answer is "The Marauders"   but don t tell him  ( lol)
  • karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 913
    edited August 2009
    dear rich and trevor,
    i was  hoping for a contribution from richard tonite as the presenter.  I think  lenny mow will win tonite as the poker gods are with him, earlier on he called my kk raise with 88 and won