You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Catch The McRatMan with your Mouse!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Tonight's 7pm Deepie is the "McRatMan" Depstack, so named because it's a Deepstack. Also because McRatNMan won it last week.

It's a fiver plus ten bob Reg Feee, & a tidy field can be expected, plus there will be a good stash of Deepstack League Points if the field is large - & I think it will be.

5,000 chips, & 12 minute Blinds make it very playable, so let's hope we have another fun Tourney.

Last night we got a whopping 128 runners, but that was Sunday, & it was a cheaper buy-in, but there is still no reason why we cannot get 80+ tonight.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

We have a score entered already, with just over 4 hours to go, thusly......
    ATOMANT55  5000
    dav1964  5000
    DELTA  5000
    Eagle26  5000
    edders  5000
    FlashFlush  5000
    GREGHOGG  5000
    Huck_Nall  5000
    ice83  5000
    joyce1  5000
    Kiwini4u  5000
    lucky77777  5000
    McRatMan  5000
    MYSHARKY  5000
    phil12uk  5000
    PILLOWMAN  5000
    SpongeDoug  5000
    tikay1  5000
    xFALLENx  5000
    zxghostxz  5000
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Catch The McRatMan with your Mouse!:
    Tonight's 7pm Deepie is the "McRatMan" Depstack, so named because it's a Deepstack. Also because McRatNMan won it last week. It's a fiver plus ten bob Reg Feee, & a tidy field can be expected, plus there will be a good stash of Deepstack League Points if the field is large - & I think it will be. 5,000 chips, & 12 minute Blinds make it very playable, so let's hope we have another fun Tourney. Last night we got a whopping 128 runners, but that was Sunday, & it was a cheaper buy-in, but there is still no reason why we cannot get 80+ tonight. Sign up now - before you forget!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Love the play on words tikay, trying to work out weather I can afford to play, but may be pushing it too much :(

well see what happens, will defo see you on the tables even if I dont play in any event good luck :)

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Catch The McRatMan with your Mouse!:
    Tonight's 7pm Deepie is the "McRatMan" Depstack, so named because it's a Deepstack. Also because McRatNMan won it last week. It's a fiver plus ten bob Reg Feee, & a tidy field can be expected, plus there will be a good stash of Deepstack League Points if the field is large - & I think it will be. 5,000 chips, & 12 minute Blinds make it very playable, so let's hope we have another fun Tourney. Last night we got a whopping 128 runners, but that was Sunday, & it was a cheaper buy-in, but there is still no reason why we cannot get 80+ tonight. Sign up now - before you forget!
    Posted by Tikay10

cheers for reminder tikay thought i reg last nite  but am in now m8

btw well done for last nites 2nd thought 3 three of you played a great game

gl at the tables

dtw

edited August 2009

Only 25 at 4pm, where are you all?

Can you hear me, Mother?
  • edited August 2009
    thanks for the reminder tikay just got in will register now cya later
  • edited August 2009
    tikay is this one ten handed
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Catch The McRatMan with your Mouse!:
    thanks for the reminder tikay just got in will register now cya later
    Posted by halenpace
    See you later!
    edited August 2009
    tikay is this one ten handed
    Posted by halenpace
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a 6 seater.

It was changed to a 10 seater last week - which many thought was a bad idea - but I have a hunch that it has reverted to a 6 seater tonight.

As our staple diet on here is 6 seaters, I kinda enjoy the occasional 10 seaters - makes a bit of a change - & it "fits" with all the other 7pm Nightly Deepie Series, all of which are 10 Seaters, but either way, it'll be cool by me.

If plasyers prefer it to be a 6, or a 10, they just have to start a Thread, or ask me to, & we'll get a lobby going to ask Sky to change it to whatever we want. Trouble is, poker players rarely - nay, never - agree on what they want......
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Catch The McRatMan with your Mouse! : I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a 6 seater. It was changed to a 10 seater last week - which many thought was a bad idea - but I have a hunch that it has reverted to a 6 seater tonight. As our staple diet on here is 6 seaters, I kinda enjoy the occasional 10 seaters - makes a bit of a change - & it "fits" with all the other 7pm Nightly Deepie Series, all of which are 10 Seaters, but either way, it'll be cool by me. If plasyers prefer it to be a 6, or a 10, they just have to start a Thread, or ask me to, & we'll get a lobby going to ask Sky to change it to whatever we want. Trouble is, poker players rarely - nay, never - agree on what they want......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Up until now the 7pm has always been a 10 seater which was the one thing that made this series quite different from all the others!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    I think it started as 6 (as Spartacus) then Bernie said he was making it 10 and a lot of people complained, so it went back to 6.

If ma memory serves me corrrectly.

edited August 2009
    I think it started as 6 (as Spartacus) then Bernie said he was making it 10 and a lot of people complained, so it went back to 6. If ma memory serves me corrrectly.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Yeah, I think that's about right.

Anyway, Poker People Power exists here. If we want it 6 seater, or 10 seater in future weeks, it's pretty much up to us. But until then, it'll stay as it is. a 10 seater. Or a 6 seater. I wish I could remember.

41 registered so far, with just over an hour to go. 75 or 80 remains very possible.
    edited August 2009
    I'm in.

Now then, peanuts or twiglets for the snack? lol

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited August 2009
    im in yea
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    I'm in. Now then, peanuts or twiglets for the snack? lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Definately twiglets lol
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    10 minutes to go and we are up to 71. closing in on the magic 100
    edited August 2009

10 mins to go, 69 so far.....
    edited August 2009
    Is Scotty in? I don't want to be the first one out ;-) lol

• Rubes375Rubes375 Member Posts: 61
    edited August 2009
    Convinced me - i only like deepstack tourneys I will have a crack at this while grinding on 2c/4c cash tables.
    edited August 2009

78 even......
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    Risen to 82 !!!!