You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

NOTE INPUT ISSUE

Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice

I am having a problem whilst trying to write a note.  When I click at the end of the note I have aready half written the cursor jumps back to the beggining.  This has never happenend before, any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    THIS HAS BEEN TILTING THE fark OUT OF ME MULTI TABLING.,

I've already reported it, when you press space it shifts up other tables slightly out of view, it doesn't let you enter bet amounts of notes at all easily as it tries to take focus off of the table you are using. 
  • Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited October 2010
    Tell me about it, the notes function is bad enough without it gettng worse!!!!
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2010
    Hi Guys,

We are working on a fix for table focusing at the moment which will resolve all these issues when multi-tabling

Note Making
    Entering Manual Bet amounts
    Typing Chat

The problem occurs when a different table takes focus away due to it being your turn to act. The more tables you play the more difficult this will be.

Andrew: We've also fixed the issue with the spacebar moving the table content up and the issue with the notebox which you mentioned at DTD (Currently you can click through to the tiling, view switching buttons etc.)

All of this is currently being tested internally, along with a number of other fixes, which we're looking to release these fixes to live asap,

When the release is ready i'll let you know of the date and full details of what else is in the release.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: NOTE INPUT ISSUE:
    Hi Guys, We are working on a fix for table focusing at the moment which will resolve all these issues when multi-tabling Note Making Entering Manual Bet amounts Typing Chat The problem occurs when a different table takes focus away due to it being your turn to act. The more tables you play the more difficult this will be. Andrew : We've also fixed the issue with the spacebar moving the table content up and the issue with the notebox which you mentioned at DTD (Currently you can click through to the tiling, view switching buttons etc.) All of this is currently being tested internally, along with a number of other fixes, which we're looking to release these fixes to live asap, When the release is ready i'll let you know of the date and full details of what else is in the release. Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEED SMILEYS

There'd be one here doing manic amounts of kneeling down and worshipping.

I've never sworn so much as 16+ tabling and trying to take the shortest note in history omg I can nearly do it okish but it's so tilting!!!!

Excellent news :)