You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Desktop keeps locking itself.....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice

....If I haven't done anything for maybe 10 seconds - and I have to type the password in again in the log in screen to get back to my desktop.

It's happened before, and I changed it back but I've forgotten how.

Can u give me directions going through control panel, or whatever it is I need to do? - windows 7.

Thanx

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    I love the way you use these forums as a general help area.

For some reason I've looked out where you have to go aren't I nice.

What's the odds you don't listen and wait for someone else to tell you lmao

Go go start- control panel - personalization (sic morans) (bottom right 'screen saver'), untick on resume, display logon screen.

Or right click on the desktop to go straight to personalization (sic) at the bottom of the list.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited October 2010

Ha, cheerz Mr Bean, I'm more than happy to take your advice when it comes to anything technological!!

I've no idea how that managed to change itself.

I once posted asking how to make a stew when I bought a new slow cooker.......didn't really get the replies I hoped for though, maybe the people in technical queries are more helpful than the 'shed heads'

Any advice?

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    I can use a microwave and order pizza online. A stew at a guess takes a long time, probably needs beers/ciders/wine type stuff with some veg/nice meat/s.