You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A MUST FIX PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSSPLS BEFORE I STAB MYSELF

beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Can we please get the button position sorted for in situations where people have recently sat out/stood up.

I peeled turn thinking I was in position with the nut flush draw. The river is a blank action is now on me I check 'it back' 

and suddenly am faced with a massive bet WT F WT F WT F WT F WT F

arggggh so annoying, it happened the very next hand aswell. This must be sorted it's ridic and has been happening for aaaages

Comments

• CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited October 2010
    all in
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2010
    In Response to A MUST FIX PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSSPLS BEFORE I STAB MYSELF:
    Can we please get the button position sorted for in situations where people have recently sat out/stood up. I peeled turn thinking I was in position with the nut flush draw. The river is a blank action is now on me I check 'it back'  and suddenly am faced with a massive bet WT F WT F WT F WT F WT F arggggh so annoying, it happened the very next hand aswell. This must be sorted it's ridic and has been happening for aaaages http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/760/argggh.jpg
    Posted by beaneh
    Hi Andrew,

We'll take a look into this and see what's required to resolve this.

Apologies, I understand your frustration

Kind Regards

Adam
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    That's kewl my frustration isn't at the problem merely at reporting it more than once!

It's not a common problem but it's quite annoying!

Also randomly, I often write down hh numbers whilst i'm playing, I found some scribbled down and went to look at what was so funny, they were from march (240856632 was the first) and they are found in the hh search but 'details' produces 'no hand histories found'. Is the information there or is that past a certain date range that we cant access?

Ta 

beaneh.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: A MUST FIX PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSSPLS BEFORE I STAB MYSELF:
    That's kewl my frustration isn't at the problem merely at reporting it more than once! It's not a common problem but it's quite annoying! Also randomly, I often write down hh numbers whilst i'm playing, I found some scribbled down and went to look at what was so funny, they were from march (240856632 was the first) and they are found in the hh search but 'details' produces 'no hand histories found'. Is the information there or is that past a certain date range that we cant access? Ta  beaneh.
    Posted by beaneh
    Yes that's fair enough,

I'm fairly sure hand history searching will only allow you to display details for hands from the last 3 months - i'd have to raise with a developer to be 100% sure.

Regards

Adam

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: A MUST FIX PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSSPLS BEFORE I STAB MYSELF:
    In Response to Re: A MUST FIX PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSSPLS BEFORE I STAB MYSELF : Yes that's fair enough, I'm fairly sure hand history searching will only allow you to display details for hands from the last 3 months - i'd have to raise with a developer to be 100% sure. Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

I found one from > 10 march and it's accessible fine, but at least when I was looking a few days/weeks ago it was that date afterwards I could get and those before I couldn't.

And fwiw do you mean 3 months after the 4 month rolling window in sky.com/hh or do you mean 3 months from todays date as it were...

ta for the quick responses as usual!