You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2 problems in recent days

JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
edited October 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Sky,

Problem 1 - Started DYM and after a couple of hands and for no obvious reason it started dealing my cards face down so that I could not see them !! Strange thing is that I was then playing blind and winning more than I normally do lol.

Problem 2 - Ive asked for a simlar table when a cash table has been full on NLH and it has given me a NL Omaha table !! Now I struggle with NLH so Omaha is a definate no no. Should it do this ?

Comments

• JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
    edited October 2010
    In Response to 2 problems in recent days:
    Hi Sky, Problem 1 - Started DYM and after a couple of hands and for no obvious reason it started dealing my cards face down so that I could not see them !! Strange thing is that I was then playing blind and winning more than I normally do lol. Problem 2 - Ive asked for a simlar table when a cash table has been full on NLH and it has given me a NL Omaha table !! Now I struggle with NLH so Omaha is a definate no no. Should it do this ?
    Posted by JPW33
    Problem No 3 - Four days on and still no reply !!!
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 problems in recent days:
    In Response to 2 problems in recent days : Problem No 3 - Four days on and still no reply !!!
    Posted by JPW33
    Hi

I think they need the information found here so they know where to look :)
  • JPW33JPW33 Member Posts: 326
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 problems in recent days : Hi I think they need the information found here so they know where to look :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    THanks acebarry
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 problems in recent days : THanks acebarry
    Posted by JPW33
    No problem :)