You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

volume

TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
edited August 2009 in Community Help & Advice
hi guys , ive bn asking 4 a while now,in the chat box but no1  seems 2 know.......when i bring up sky poker live tv on my lap top ,its never loud enough,ive found the volume control on the sky poker live tv link ,but its on full volume,and my lap top speakers volume is up full ,help any1???????????

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    hmm, which browser are you using? i've just tried it in firefox and it works fine. let me know and if we can't work this one out i'll pass it on to someone with a slightly more techy brain than myself

Rich
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    I have the same problem and use sky on IE8.
  • Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    im on ie8 as well,every 1 ive asked in chatbox says they have the same problem  ,could u please pass it on rich many thanks 10
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    hey guys,

i'll investigate this one. in the meantime try down loading firefox (if you don't have it already) you can get it via google, it's completely free and every things looks very nice and shiny when using it!

ie 8 may be the problem as its a relatively new browser, which i know not all sites are 100% compatible with.

hope this helps,

Rich