You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

See Blog Section, it's not listed under "tikay", but under "Official Sky Poker.com Blog".

Alternatively, go to "COMMUNITY", & press the picture of me at the top of the page. I'm the one in the splendid jacket.

It's a bit of a long-winded read, I do tend to go on a bit, but I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

Please ignore the comments that Draig & Orford have made on my latest Blog.

I have consulted with my Legal Representatives.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol

I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha

Great story, but sorry about the ending.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog:
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha Great story, but sorry about the ending.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Lol, I thought someone might see it!

I posted it on Forum, then immediately realised it was not really Forum material, but might make up into a Blog if I spruced it up, & added a few 'photos.

But I'm a bit fussy with Blogging, I like them "just so", so they take a lot of messing about with to get right. I hate Typos, poor spelling, poor Presentation, & so I've yet to write anything, anywhere, which I was happy with.

Once it's up, it's too late - people see you through what you write, & how you write.

I have a hundred or more such stories in my head, maybe one day I'll find time to write a few more.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Moscow Roubles & Troubles - New Blog:
    Well that's put me off going to Russia lol I got the 'sneak preview' a few days ago when you were not quite quick enough with the DELETE button ;-) haha Great story, but sorry about the ending.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Hehehehe I saw it too, but from what Ed says shouldnt this story be handled with kid gloves?, cough, cough rofl.