You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Idea for a new tourney

tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I ( cast me out in disgrace if you like ) play other sites as well as Sky ) and have found a tourney which is short , fun to play and could make good tele - namely Survivor. 9 sets of blinds with 10% of the starting number knocked out or eliminated at the end of each set of blinds. The final 10% share the cash. All the action is with the low stacks as they try to avoid elimination. Can be really nerve racking . How about adding it to your armoury - o you wonderful people at Sky ?

Comments

• Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2009

hey tiercel

Thanks for your suggestion. sounds like it could be a good idea,  I have passed it on to the relevant department; you should hopefully get a response soon.

cheers, rich 
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    sounds interesting? What does everyone else think about this... yay or nay?
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    Is this when the lowest stack at the end of each round gets eliminated? 

I'm afraid this doesnt suit my game cos im nearly always the short stack so i wouldnt play them. However, im sure plenty of people would find this fun and interesting so why not.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    It sounds an interesting idea, i'd certainly give it a try.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Idea for a new tourney:
    Is this when the lowest stack at the end of each round gets eliminated?    I'm afraid this doesnt suit my game cos im nearly always the short stack so i wouldnt play them. However, im sure plenty of people would find this fun and interesting so why not.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Ditto.... But if others like it i dont see why not, brings more variation to sky