You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight - tikay Tourney Time!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

7pm, 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds.

It's a Tenner, plus a quid, so a smaller field is expected than we get for the 3 & 5 quid Tourneys, but even so, 50+ is possible.

I look forward to seeing some of you tonight.

I am working for the rest of the week, for both Sky Poker, & APAT, so tonight is probably my last Deepie until Monday, unless I can sneak a few hours Thursday & Friday evenings when I'll be up at the Amateur World Championships at DTD.

We have a dozen registered so far, & I'm going Offline now for a a few hours, but hope to see a few more of you REg'd later on.

Comments

• MAZERAIDERMAZERAIDER Member Posts: 72
    edited August 2009
    sorry tk ,cant play tonight as im on a cruise for 3 weeks and at 7 ock i will be sitting down to a 5 cource dinner, i am playing on line on the ship but it costs 30p a min so just cash at the moment. Have a good night
  • RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2009
    I may be there tonight Tikay,

If, for example, 40 players start, then your getting very good value for a £10+1 buy in in comparison to the main events such as the main bounty hunter or the sat open, which are also £10+1 but with max 700 players.
    Sure you win more in the big events, but your odds of actually winning decrease., if you see what i mean. I think that's an interesting point.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009

Just over an hour to go and 28 registered. Looking promising for over 50!

IF YOU HAVENT SIGNED UP PLEASE DO..... PLEASE! Thanks:)

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight - tikay Tourney Time!:
    Just over an hour to go and 28 registered. Looking promising for over 50! IF YOU HAVENT SIGNED UP PLEASE DO..... PLEASE! Thanks:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

sorry greg outside me bankroll at mo will be playing 4 a week tho £3 & £5  good luck to all tonite will rail later m8

michael
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

48, with 25 minutes to go.

We should manage 60+, which would be good for a Tenner Comp.
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    I shouldn't really but I suppose I should let Tikay take my chips after all the ribbing I gave him yesterday.

I'm in !
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight - tikay Tourney Time! :    sorry greg outside me bankroll at mo will be playing 4 a week tho £3 & £5  good luck to all tonite will rail later m8    michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Fair play to you for keeping your Bankroll discipline. Playing above your Bankroll, outside your financial comfort-zone, is what leads to defeat & bad-beats hurting so, & causes all this "it's rigged" nonsense.

I chase & chivvy up plyers to Register for Comps, but the very last thing I want is for players to play beyond their means.

My respect for you is immense.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009

all right then, ya got me !!

edited August 2009
    I shouldn't really but I suppose I should let Tikay take my chips after all the ribbing I gave him yesterday. I'm in !
    Posted by Draig
    Mods - BAN this man, please. ;)

See you later Draig.
    edited August 2009
    I may be there tonight Tikay, If, for example, 40 players start, then your getting very good value for a £10+1 buy in in comparison to the main events such as the main bounty hunter or the sat open, which are also £10+1 but with max 700 players. Sure you win more in the big events, but your odds of actually winning decrease., if you see what i mean. I think that's an interesting point.
    Posted by RichiSwift
    Agreed. Less risk, less variance, for a lesser, but more likely, reward.
    edited August 2009
    sorry tk ,cant play tonight as im on a cruise for 3 weeks and at 7 ock i will be sitting down to a 5 cource dinner, i am playing on line on the ship but it costs 30p a min so just cash at the moment. Have a good night
    Posted by MAZERAIDER
    How much? Wow!

You are on a cruise liner?

[  ] WE have sympathy for you. ;)
    edited August 2009
    10 minutes to go, I better get the marigolds on just in case I'm on the same table as Tikay.

:p
  • D_O_AD_O_A Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2009
    is that 7 pm UK time ???
    edited August 2009
    Yup just started with 75 runners
  • SherlockSherlock Member Posts: 109
    edited August 2009
    Just a suggestion - why not have satellite's into the more expensive Deep Stack tournies? - That way it would be within reach of more players and you would get bigger fields - They could be MTT (as is done for the Open) or STT with the winner getting a ticket to the Deepie? All the best.
    edited August 2009
    My first cash in one of these deepies tonight. Woohooooooooooooooooo
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    My first cash in one of these deepies tonight. Woohooooooooooooooooo
    Posted by Draig
    WD draig was a great tournie, i loved it. you played a gr8 ft and got vul.
    edited August 2009
    TY Gregg, had a ball!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight - tikay Tourney Time! : Fair play to you for keeping your Bankroll discipline. Playing above your Bankroll, outside your financial comfort-zone, is what leads to defeat & bad-beats hurting so, & causes all this "it's rigged" nonsense. I chase & chivvy up plyers to Register for Comps, but the very last thing I want is for players to play beyond their means. My respect for you is immense.
    Posted by Tikay10

hi tony many thanks for your comment m8 just to let you know got through my primo - semi tonite which i qualified for earlier so i am in main event on fri and all its cost me is £1-50 which is within my bankroll for satalites

i only play skypoker and everything i've learnt so far is down to your good self & this community as for badbeats i take no notice of them if people think its rigged well direct em over to me diary as far as i'm concerned this is best site and 2nd to none

michael