You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

(scoop) sky championship of online poker

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
am wondering when this will be starting, i heard a rumour it would be towards the end of the year, is this still the case or maybe have they scapped it all together ;-(

Comments

• webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited August 2009
    is there no call for this years scoop then?? i have just watched the re-run on my sky plus box and the presenters and tikay included said this was his best night since being at sky poker!!

the final was on 20th september last year so am roughly guessing it started around 13th maybe?

would be great if anyone could let me know if there is going to be another scoop or maybe something similar

thanks

webby
  • KnackersYaKnackersYa Member Posts: 468
    edited August 2009
    Maybe they're waiting to get Omaha up and running?
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited August 2009
    Can you really have an online poker championship when all that is on offer is holdem?
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: (scoop) sky championship of online poker:
    Can you really have an online poker championship when all that is on offer is holdem?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    it was run over 5 nights and they changed the poker every night, it was great fun
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Yeah it was great fun as I was in the top 10!

Want this to make a return too as they offered Limit Hold'Em as an event.

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    I enjoyed the Scoop games too, didn't they do a previous one as well, something to do with athletics where the blinds differed to normal.
  • 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    this site is f ucking fixed