You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Is it wrong that....

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
.... i have refused to go out for drinks with all my mates to celebrate the birth of his first born child to stay in and play the primo tomorrow night??
 I just dont feel like going out and prefer to stay in with a beer and play poker, thats just the way I am, so when it clashes with Skys monthly tournament I get a bit of a dillema. I have chosen the primo so lets hope I get rewarded with a BIG cash!!!!
 Also while im on confessions, I would like to appologise in advance for not playing much poker for the next 2 weeks (starting tonight) as my local poker club's season is coming to an end with top 64 players getting a seat in the £3,000 freeroll. With every point earned = to 100 chips i am currently sat level with Nick Ferro (some of you who watch the poker European open would of seen him on there) with 64 points, but when the leaders are over 200 points i need to make some good final tables and close the gap a bit. I will easily qualify as I am 34th but every point counts!!!
 OK ill see you all for primo
 Take care

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    I once didn't go out to see this girl, and guaranteed 'action' so to speak.

I won a Limit Hold'Em tournie on another site for 9.5k£.

Another time I didn't go out to my mates bithday thing, as I needed to run deep in the last SCOOP event last year to come within the top 10.

I came 2nd in the event, cashing something like 300£ plus got 500£ for top 10.

On the otherside of the coin however, last night I chose to miss a lads night out at the snooker club and dropped 750£ on cash so its swings and roundabouts :p
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Nah, it's fine! Going out is overated.

• diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Is it wrong that....:
    Nah, it's fine! Going out is overated.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    +1 and you run the risk of meeting real life people ;-)