You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A breathe of fresh air! (7pm Deepstack content)

Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

I play regularly on here, DYMS and tourneys, never cash tables though (Can’t get on with em) I usually play the 7:30 £500 BH, 9pm ’main event’ and maybe £1250 BH at 9:30pm.

I’ve been running ok, just last week I managed to take down the 7:30 bounty hunter along with coming runner up twice.  A few weeks before I managed 4 final tables all in 1 week, though missed out on coming 1st.  Not been so lucky on it this week mind.  Problem with these Bounty Hunters (and I’m sure most of you are aware) are that they will call you with anything.  In the long run my game will prevail, I get my money in ahead but I guess I’m having one of those weeks on it.  I needed a break and something different.

So whilst playing a DYM yesterday, Gregghog told me to get involved in the deepstack tourneys (7/7:30pm).  I registered in the 7pm Tikay sleepstack.  What a tourney it was! It reminded me of playing live.  All the names you see on the TV where there.  The play was exceptional, it’s great to see people laying down a hand without mindlessly shoving with 2 4 offsuit.  I didn’t cash, but managed to last over 2 hours.  Ill be hitting these for def, much more enjoyable!

Much thanks

Baz

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to A breathe of fresh air! (7pm Deepstack content):
    I play regularly on here, DYMS and tourneys, never cash tables though (Can’t get on with em) I usually play the 7:30 £500 BH, 9pm ’main event’ and maybe £1250 BH at 9:30pm. I’ve been running ok, just last week I managed to take down the 7:30 bounty hunter along with coming runner up twice.  A few weeks before I managed 4 final tables all in 1 week, though missed out on coming 1st.  Not been so lucky on it this week mind.  Problem with these Bounty Hunters (and I’m sure most of you are aware) are that they will call you with anything.  In the long run my game will prevail, I get my money in ahead but I guess I’m having one of those weeks on it.  I needed a break and something different. So whilst playing a DYM yesterday, Gregghog told me to get involved in the deepstack tourneys (7/7:30pm).  I registered in the 7pm Tikay sleepstack.  What a tourney it was! It reminded me of playing live.  All the names you see on the TV where there.  The play was exceptional, it’s great to see people laying down a hand without mindlessly shoving with 2 4 offsuit.  I didn’t cash, but managed to last over 2 hours.  Ill be hitting these for def, much more enjoyable! Much thanks Baz
    Posted by Bza3swords
    Glad you enjoyed it m8, i love these deepies. Tonight there are 15 runners registered already,

However,we need MORE PLAYERS PLEASE!

As an added incentive, if you needed one, a certain RICHARD ORFORD has registered! Talk about free money (hehe)
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: A breathe of fresh air! (7pm Deepstack content):
    As an added incentive, if you needed one, a certain RICHARD ORFORD has registered! Talk about free money (hehe)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Right Hoggster- this means war!

Just like your team Spurs, you've had a good run recently but you're about to come crashing back down to earth.

Just watch me fly up the Deepstack league tonight as I take you out the tournament and use your chips to storm on to the final table ;)
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: A breathe of fresh air! (7pm Deepstack content) : Right Hoggster- this means war! Just like your team Spurs, you've had a good run recently but you're about to come crashing back down to earth. Just watch me fly up the Deepstack league tonight as I take you out the tournament and use your chips to storm on to the final table ;)
    Posted by RichOrford
    Rich, tikay is otherwise engaged tonight so someone has to fill the role of abusing you, sorry, but he pays me well! hehe

Let the battle commence innit

• DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    I think too many people underestimate Rich :)
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Glad u enjoyed it Bza. Rich........... Spurs aren't crashing down and even if we did, we wouldnt get as low as WBA!!!
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    Glad u enjoyed it Bza. Rich........... Spurs aren't crashing down and even if we did, we wouldnt get as low as WBA!!!
    Posted by phil12uk

Phil, ok we may be top of different leagues, but the difference between West Brom and Spurs (apart from 11 good players) is that we'll still be around the top of our division come the end of the season.

You are suffering from a condition known in medical circles as "August Nosebleed" which is compromising your ability to make informed judgements on your football team...

;)
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Is an August nosebleed different to a July depression when your team gets relegated cos Ive never had that experience?