You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Thursday night is RichOrford night

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Thought I would just let everyone who does not know that the Play the Presenter tonight is non other than Richard Orford, who, by his own admmision is easy money.

I happen to know he is registered in this evenings deepy, but cannot say what else he will be playing, but should he read this I am sure he will let us know.

I am going to issue one word of caution, Our very own Rich took down a Bounty Hunter Tourny recently, so beware, but everone needs to be a luckbox every so often ;)

Have a gret time on the tables and keep an eye out for Richard, and seeing as tikay is not around I suppose I had better say it give the man some grief :)

Good luck all

Comments

• RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    Thanks Baz- I am indeed signed up for the 7pm 10-seater Deepstack where I intend to fold my way to the final table.

Beyond that I'm leaving my options open. Depending on how long I last, I might also enter the Five 00, the Mini-View games and the 10pm Velocity.

I will also be going heads-up with tonight's studio guest, boxer Spencer Oliver around 11pm. I haven't lost one of these sports-star heads-up games yet- so I'm feeling pretty confident about this one.

Feel free to drop by and say hello throughout the night. Better still- feel free to drop some chips into my stack!
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday night is RichOrford night:
    Thanks Baz- I am indeed signed up for the 7pm 10-seater Deepstack where I intend to fold my way to the final table. Beyond that I'm leaving my options open. Depending on how long I last, I might also enter the Five 00, the Mini-View games and the 10pm Velocity. I will also be going heads-up with tonight's studio guest, boxer Spencer Oliver around 11pm. I haven't lost one of these sports-star heads-up games yet- so I'm feeling pretty confident about this one. Feel free to drop by and say hello throughout the night. Better still- feel free to drop some chips into my stack!
    Posted by RichOrford
    Hi Rich, how about registering for the 7.15 500GTD deepie, which actually starts at 7.30 and is 400GTD?

• swiperswiper Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2009
    hi rich
    hope to see you in the five oo tngt so i can double up quick
    edited August 2009
    hi rich hope to see you in the five oo tngt so i can double up quick
    Posted by swiper

Your wish is my command- registered and raring to go...
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    Sorry Rich ;)

GL in the five-o0
    edited August 2009
    Sorry Rich ;) GL in the five-o0
    Posted by Draig

I'm not talking to you Draig. So that's Tikay AND me now who aren't on speaking terms with you! lol!

Anyone who ends up beating Q7 with Q4, with 2 Qs on the board should be fined imo!
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    Lol I floppped two pair on flop and a FH on the turn..AND told you I had a monsta...AND you still called me.

You should know I'm tighter than TK !!

Went out just now - I had J J all in short - Gregg went with his QQ (also fairly short) and an all in by AA....and AA takes it!!

Awsome fun as usual... :)