You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

MINI VIEW Question.

SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Why do the mini view games start 5 minutes apart?
If this is a must, can the breaks be synchronized, as these games are intended to be played together.

Comments

• merlin476merlin476 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2009
    In Response to MINI VIEW Question.:
    Why do the mini view games start 5 minutes apart? If this is a must, can the breaks be synchronized, as these games are intended to be played together.
    Posted by SolidStan1

Good point!

I was debating this as I approached the break in both.... the solution I found was to get knocked out of the first one with some muppet play ... that let me take the full five minute break in the second one ;-(

synchronizing the breaks or start time would be a good idea
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Good point.  Haven't played these for a couple of weeks but that was irritating.

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited August 2009

Hi Stan,

Thank you for the suggestion, that is a very good point and we agree with you.

From next Thursday onwards both Mini - View tournaments will start at 9.45pm, hence the breaks will be synchronised

Best Wishes

Adam

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    Are there any plans for the mini view games to run run on other nights as well as Thursdays.  I used to play in these when they were on a Friday but unfortunately can't on a Thursday.  I can understand why they were moved (clashing with the £15k games) but it would be nice to be able to play them again.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: MINI VIEW Question.:
    Are there any plans for the mini view games to run run on other nights as well as Thursdays.  I used to play in these when they were on a Friday but unfortunately can't on a Thursday.  I can understand why they were moved (clashing with the £15k games) but it would be nice to be able to play them again.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    We don't have any plans as such to introduce the mini-view tournaments on other nights, but that's not to say it couldn't be done...

Why don't you start a poll off to see what other people think?

:-)

Regards

Adam
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: MINI VIEW Question.:
    In Response to Re: MINI VIEW Question. : We don't have any plans as such to introduce the mini-view tournaments on other nights, but that's not to say it couldn't be done... Why don't you start a poll off to see what other people think? :-) Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Thanks for the response and suggestion, I have just set the poll up, so now we will see if anyone else feels the way I do.
  • 1realdeal1realdeal Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2009
    this f ucking poker site is fixed