You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Hello it's me again

beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hand history problem/question again.

I went to look at something from last month (October obv) and by doing 

> my account > advanced search > poker >between 1 oct to 31 oct 2010 all cash game ..... it retrieves me one session played at the end of the month with 100 ish hands held inside. I'm pretty sure I played alot more than that in October as I got 10k league points, so what's happened why cant I see them?

Ta Beaneh.

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Hello it's me again:
    Hand history problem/question again. I went to look at something from last month (October obv) and by doing  /> my account > advanced search > poker >between 1 oct to 31 oct 2010 all cash game ..... it retrieves me one session played at the end of the month with 100 ish hands held inside. I'm pretty sure I played alot more than that in October as I got 10k league points, so what's happened why cant I see them? Ta Beaneh.
    Posted by beaneh
    buuuuump
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited November 2010
    Hi beaneh,

I've had a look at your account and you did only play on the 27th October so i think it's correct.

Regards
    Lee
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Hello it's me again:
    Hi beaneh, I've had a look at your account and you did only play on the 27th October so i think it's correct. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee

hmmmm
    my account page is saying that I only played on the 27th but I'm pretty sure that's wrong. hence my post.

considering how many league points I have + my memory of playing on sky that month + some hh's I wrote down from not on the 27th I know that there is a tonne missing.

Could someone look into this again and get back to me pls?!

ta
    x
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited November 2010
    Hi,

Our screens only show the activity on the 27th, and would definately show any other activity if there was some.

Regards
    Lee
  • ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2010
    Is it even possible to earn 10,000 league points in 4 days without a serious mental illness onsetting???
    edited November 2010
    Hi, Our screens only show the activity on the 27th, and would definately show any other activity if there was some. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    hmmm I will PM sky Adam as I DEFFO played more in October.
    edited November 2010
    Is it even possible to earn 10,000 league points in 4 days without a serious mental illness onsetting???
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

I already had the mental illness mate, it just gets a bit worse each time I grind :D
  • freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited November 2010
    LMAO.  Sky is always right.
    edited November 2010
    LMAO.  Sky is always right.
    Posted by freechips1

yeah not about this lol
    edited November 2010
    Haro people

BUMPETY BUMP

Is Adam still on holiday?! I still cant see all my hh's when I look......:-(
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2010
    Andrew - i'm dropping you an email shortly...

Best Wishes

Adam
    edited December 2010
    Andrew - i'm dropping you an email shortly... Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

Harrrro Sky peeps, I am still having these issues and have had no word back. I realise Adam was on holiday when I last spoke to him so is there any word on this problem?

I  have played a small amount in December, not much for me maybe only 5k hands lol but Sky account search shows me as just having played 2 sessions for 150 hands total. When I search for a time frame via the hh things if it doesn't time out (hh's have timed out with 100% frequency in the last few days, I just got it to find some for the first time a minute ago) when it does work it shows 500 results so we can already compare the two and see that the account history window is definitely completely wrong. 

it still doesn't work for previous months so it's not just the current month in play or anything to do with held funds or anything else that I can think of. 

Thanks in advance, Beaneh :D
  • Sky_Mod4Sky_Mod4 Member Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Hi Beaneh

As you are still having problems can I suggest that you contact customer care and get them to log the error, hopefully that way they can finally get something sorted for you.

Sky Mod4
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Hello it's me again : Harrrro Sky peeps, I am still having these issues and have had no word back. I realise Adam was on holiday when I last spoke to him so is there any word on this problem? I  have played a small amount in December, not much for me maybe only 5k hands lol but Sky account search shows me as just having played 2 sessions for 150 hands total. When I search for a time frame via the hh things if it doesn't time out (hh's have timed out with 100% frequency in the last few days, I just got it to find some for the first time a minute ago) when it does work it shows 500 results so we can already compare the two and see that the account history window is definitely completely wrong.  it still doesn't work for previous months so it's not just the current month in play or anything to do with held funds or anything else that I can think of.  Thanks in advance, Beaneh :D
    Posted by beaneh
    Hi Andrew please can you check your pm's in a minute, I think i've made some progress on this

Adam