You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Most peculiar

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Last night when playing cash, on the web version as my download STILL wont update or load, I tried to top up one of my tables.  It was 50nl and I think I wanted to topup around 14 quid.
The topup box appeared, and when I clicked maximum, instead of an amount of money appearing in the box, it just said the word `NaN`.
No idea what this means but I knew I didnt want to top up my balance with `NaN`.
I had to cancel the topup and sit with less than I would have liked to.

This isnt a joke btw mods so plz dont move it to A51

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited November 2010
    Hi,

Sorry about the problems you experienced, if this occurs again could you please take a screenshot, and send that along with the exact time the problem occured and we can fully investigate.
    Regarding the download, i'll pass on your problenm with it not updating and loading to Adam who looks after the development of the product.

Regards
    Lee
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2010
    getting this tonight.  also can't access my account when on the download  been happening from around 10.30 tonight

screenshot

http://tinypic.com/r/5cndvr/7
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Most peculiar:
    Last night when playing cash, on the web version as my download STILL wont update or load, I tried to top up one of my tables.  It was 50nl and I think I wanted to topup around 14 quid. The topup box appeared, and when I clicked maximum, instead of an amount of money appearing in the box, it just said the word `NaN`.No idea what this means but I knew I didnt want to top up my balance with `NaN`. I had to cancel the topup and sit with less than I would have liked to. This isnt a joke btw mods so plz dont move it to A51
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Same happened to me tonight on 50nl, not topping up just trying to join the table. Clicked maximum the word NaN appeared, tried again, same again. Tried typing in £50 a box come up telling me to contact customer services. This was also through the web version as the download would not load my tournament tables so had to switch.